OpenLoop is looking for a Certified Medical Assistant to join our team remotely.
About the Role
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Assist physicians by acting as a liaison on behalf of the patient to schedule
- Provide patient with scheduling information to obtain specialty testing, and/or specialty physician consultation.
- Confirm medication compliance with patients.
- Document all patient calls in the EHR and help patients meet goals outlined in the provider's care plan.
- Answers calls and route all incoming correspondence to appropriate staff.
- Supports patients and team members with use of videoconference technology.
- Manage patient registration and scheduling.
- Some administrative and operations duties as assigned.
Available shifts for this role are as follows:
Shift A: M-W 6:30am - 6:30pm CST, Thur 6:30am - 10:30am
Shift B: Thurs - Sat 6:30am - 6:30pm CST, Sun 6:30 -10:30am
Shift C: Thurs - Sat 6:30am - 6:30pm CST, Sun 10:00 - 2pm
Shift D: Thurs - Sat 6:30am - 6:30pm CST, Sun 2:30 -6:30pm
OpenLoop was co-founded by CEO, Dr. Jon Lensing, and COO, Christian Williams, with the vision to bring healing anywhere. Our telehealth support solutions are thoughtfully designed to streamline and simplify go-to-market care delivery for companies offering meaningful virtual support to patients across an expansive array of specialties, in all 50 states.
Our Company Culture
We have a relatively flat organizational structure here at OpenLoop. Everyone is encouraged to bring ideas to the table and make things happen. This fits in well with our core values of Autonomy, Competence and Belonging, as we want everyone to feel empowered and supported to do their best work.
In addition to competitive salaries, this role includes:
- Unlimited PTO
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- 401K Program
- Flexible Schedule
Sound like a good fit? We’d love to meet you.
- Demonstrates awareness of medical/legal issues, patient rights and compliance with standards of regulatory.
- Must be able to demonstrate the knowledge and skills necessary to provide care and have the ability to assess data appropriate to the age-specific needs of the patients.
- Successful completion of Medical Assistant training from an approved technical school (or 5 years of verifiable applicable work experience in patient care setting).
- Must be currently certified
- Prior hybrid or remote work experience preferred