GENERAL SUMMARY: The Administrative Assistant will work with the CED-Sr. Vice President and other office staff in the general administration of the Office. The Administrative Assistant will comply with established policies and procedures and not take any action to such guidelines without authorized approval.
· Responsible for handling large volume of telephone activity in a pleasant professional and proficient manner; good organizational skills, receive and transfer all incoming calls.
· Independent self-starter; responsible for typing all in-house/outside memos, letters, reports, narrative and statistical.
· Maintain general office files for CED.
· Accept and maintain work order files and log.
· Maintains calendar of events for the department, and schedule meetings, coordinates appointments for staff and SVP-CED.
· Distributes correspondence and other office mail including Federal Express or UPS and keep certain materials under lock.
· Prepares request forms for supplies needed.
· Assist to prepare and maintain with all monthly, quarterly, and annual reports to the various government agencies and investors.
· Attend seminars as required by APM.
· Periodically participate in annual audits as necessary.
· Distribute mail to the various APM offices.
· Any other additional duties assigned by the SVP-CED.
- Accrual Time Off at the rate of 20 days per year
- Employer-paid health insurance effective the 1st of the month after 60 days of employment with an employee contribution
- 12 paid holidays
- Term Life Insurance coverage in an equal to one and one-half times your annual salary; maximum benefit of $200,000
- 403b retirement plan
- Long-term disability insurance
- Short-term disability insurance
APM is an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES REQUIRED TO PERFORM ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS:
· Bilingual/Bicultural (Spanish / English)
· Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Power Point, Excel, Access, Publisher)
· High School Diploma or GED
· Good communication skills
· Five years’ experience in related field