At Devon Bank, we don’t just accept diversity; we celebrate it, we support it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our customers and our community.
Here are some details on our opening:
In this role, you will be assisting the VP of Retail Operations with designing and implementing new operational procedures and updates to existing procedures. You will work with Retail and other departments regarding bank operational changes, regulatory changes, and new project development. In addition, you will be responsible for the daily support of Retail Banking’s hardware, software, the processes, and the generating and reviewing of Retail Operations reports.
This is a great opportunity to work for a dynamic, multi-cultural organization and to help us to continue to support our great culture. We will provide you with a competitive compensation and benefits package. This is an on-site position at our Glenview or Chicago branch location.
· Develop, maintain, and train branch staff on procedures.
· Assist with the implementation of new procedures and maintenance of Retail’s procedure documents.
· Account verification, which includes reviewing for accuracy and communicating any needed adjustments and corrections to appropriate parties.
· “Double checking” which includes file maintenance, term and interest rate changes.
· Working with Project Teams on implementation of new products and services, upgrades and testing of software.
· Retail Compliance Monitoring reports
· May need to travel between branches at times to perform some of these responsibilities.
· Two years of Retail Banking experience
· Broad understanding of compliance and regulatory requirements.
· Strong technical, analytical, and problem-solving skills and demonstrated ability to quickly learn to use new technologies.
· Knowledge of banking products and workflows.
· Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
· Demonstrates a high level of accuracy, attention to detail and can successfully review work for errors.
Devon Bank is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at HRCommunications@devonbank.com or you may call us at (773)-465-2500.