What We Offer
• Generous pay plan
• Medical Insurance
• Dental Insurance
• Vision Insurance
• Weekly pay periods
• Closed Sundays and Major Holidays
• Paid Vacation
The Sales and Leasing Consultant position is the principle contact between the dealership and the customer for the sale and delivery of vehicles. The primary job objective is to provide excellent customer service and maximize sales.
• Greeting customers and determining their needs
• Using a consultative selling process to match the best vehicle to the customers’ needs
• Identifying business opportunities to grow parts the business through prospecting and sourcing of new customers using internal and external sales leads.
• Building relationships with customers to meet their needs and provide an excellent customer experience.
• Answer telephone calls promptly, courteously, and make every effort to satisfy the caller’s inquiry
• Provide customers with needed information and offer additional sales opportunities
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
Firelands Chevrolet Buick is an equal opportunity employer. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, age, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, religion, citizenship, national origin/ancestry, physical/mental disabilities, military status or any other basis prohibited by law.
• Friendly personality, if you don’t love people this is not for you
• Previous experience not required (We train!)
• Honesty (we wish we didn’t have to say this)
• Tremendous work ethic
• Outstanding communication skills
• Ability to multitask
• Excels in a fast-paced environment
• Computer proficient
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Sales and Leasing Consultants frequently:
• Stand or sit for longer periods of time
• Walk the dealership lot and showroom floor
• Drive a company vehicle
• Move frequently in and out of vehicles
Valid Driver's License, Background test, and Drug Screening prior to employment.