As a member of our Project Delivery team, our Business Systems Analyst plays a crucial role in delivering new, strategic business systems and define data insights as well as enabling existing applications within multifamily servicing. Working at the intersection of business and technology, you'll sharpen your understanding of business processes and the underlying technology and data that support them while continuing to develop your leadership, relationship management, and communication skills.
In one year as our Business Systems Analyst, you will know you were successful if you...
- Support the Product Owner in the support, administration, enablement, enhancement, and quality of the current business systems
- Contribute to the definition, implementation, and ongoing ownership of new, strategic business systems in your space
- Effectively research, define, and communicate opportunity, scope, objectives, current state business process, requirements, and dependencies.
- Participate in functional QA activities to support the delivery of new applications, business intelligence, or features.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key vendors and business partners.
- Build industry, business process, and functional subject matter expertise of key business systems.
- Participate with any SOX controls in the areas to ensure compliance.
What we are looking for…
- Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Business Administration, or equivalent educational experience
- 2-3 years of business analysis, system analysis, or quality assurance experience for multiple applications or projects.
- Proficiency in business applications, data usage, and management (experience with a multifamily servicing system is a plus)
- Ability to drive discussions with a wide range of business, vendor, and development teams to gain a shared understanding of needs and solutions (Consulting experience a plus).
- Ability to work collaboratively in teams and develop meaningful relationships to achieve common goals
- Prior experience quickly learning/understanding new businesses or business functions (experience in a multifamily housing financing organization is a plus)
- Excellent written and verbal communication, organization, analytical, and planning skills.
- Experience with Precision LM and Clik.ai is a plus
Ranked as the top-performing U.S. public bank by S&P Global Market Intelligence, Merchants Bancorp is a diversified bank holding company headquartered in Carmel, Indiana, operating multiple lines of business, including multifamily housing and healthcare facility financing and servicing, mortgage warehouse financing, retail, and correspondent residential mortgage banking, agricultural lending, and traditional community banking. Merchants Bancorp conducts its business through its direct and indirect subsidiaries, Merchants Bank of Indiana, Merchants Capital Corp., Farmers-Merchants Bank of Illinois, and Merchants Mortgage, a division of Merchants Bank of Indiana.
Merchants understands the positive impact of making employees feel valued and is proud to once again be recognized by the Indiana Chamber of Commerce’s Best Places to Work Program. This is the seventh year in a row that Merchants was recognized as a Best Places to Work organization.