Greenville University is searching for a dynamic graduate assistant (GA) for our Bass Fishing program. This is a 12-month position. The GA will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of the Bass fishing program as well as secondary responsibilities assigned by the Athletics Director. A strong faith base and commitment to the mission of Greenville University are essential.
- Assistant Head Coach: assist in practices and competitions
- Recruiting: coordinate recruiting activities including emails, phone calls, and letters, maintain the recruit database, and manage social media
- Academics: monitor academic progress of players
- Administrate student workers
- Spiritual Development: lead Bible studies and mentor players
- Game Day Management responsibilities as assigned by the Athletic Department.
- Reports To:
- Head Coach
- GA’s may not hold other on-campus employment.
- GA’s will apply, be accepted, and enroll in one of the three Greenville University graduate programs.
- GA’s will maintain continuous enrollment in the degree program at all times
- GA’s must maintain an accumulative G.P.A. of at least 2.0
- GA’s will receive a stipend in addition to full tuition scholarship for Greenville University programs and housing & meals.
- Tuition scholarship, stipend, and meals are subject to applicable taxes.
- GA’s must be able to live and work in the USA. No Student Visa available.
- Education or Certification:
- Bachelors Degree and acceptance into Graduate Program.
- Required Experience:
- Bass Fishing experience.
The university is located 50 miles east of St. Louis in an attractive residential community of approximately 7,000 people. Greenville was founded in 1892 and is affiliated with the Free Methodist Church, yet draws students from 40+ denominations. For additional information, please visit our website: www.greenville.edu.