Integrations Technical Project Manager
Fully Remote • Remote Worker - N/A
Open Position: Integrations Technical Project Manager
Recognized as one of the top fastest growing companies nationally by Inc 5000 and locally by Soaring 76, FinPay LLC is a Patient Financial Management company looking for a POSITION. We are seeking an individual that is self-motivated, enjoys a fast paced environment, and will thrive working in a Start-Up environment with a strong culture. Come join the team that is solving the affordability crisis in healthcare.
Reports to: Chief Technology Officer
- Managing implementation of API and legacy interfaces between client system and the FinPay platform.
- Client implementation of other FinPay technology products.
- Managing multiple projects in parallel working with the FinPay development team, the product team, QA, operations, and the clients.
- Ensuring that integration projects are completed successfully, on-time, and on-budget.
- Create, update, and maintain project plans, weekly status reports, and management reports.
- Analyze interface requirements and work with the technical team to determine the best solutions.
- Meet project plan timetable.
- Be able to communicate effectively and work collaboratively with clients and FinPay functional departments.
- Guide team development efforts towards successful project delivery.
- Create end user documentation.
FINPAY LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age or other legally protected status.
- 3+ years experience in facilitating and managing small to large projects.
- Knowledge and experience with API technology.
- Knowledge and experience with other interface technologies such as HL-7, and Boomi.
- Knowledge and experience with Salesforce.com objects and integrations
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- Professional Project Management accreditation preferred. (e.g. PMP)
- Resilient under pressure and able to work in a constantly changing environment.
- Internally motivated, able to work proficiently both independently and in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills with both internal team members and company departments.
- Ability to communicate articularly and work with clients effectively.
- Ability to create documentation.