Seasonal Employment - Spring
We are looking for friendly, energetic, and reliable individuals that enjoy working with the public. All positions are seasonal (spring/summer). There are many openings to choose from including cashiers, customer helpers, greenhouse staff (working with annuals, vegetables, herbs, succulents, and houseplants), nursery staff (working with trees and shrubs), perennial staff, garden shop staff (working with chemicals and soils), and aquatics staff (working with fish, aquatic plants, pond supplies, bird supplies).
No experience is necessary; we provide on-the-job training.
To be considered for any of the available positions, you must
- have reliable transportation
- be willing to work a minimum of 15 hours per week
- be willing to work at least one weekend day (willingness to work both weekend days during the busy season is a plus)
- be able to stand, lift, bend, push, and pull (among other things) for extended periods of time
- be able to work outside in all weather conditions
- have the ability to follow directions
- be able to work independently when necessary