Epiq Solutions is the industry leader in small form factor software defined radio (SDR) and turnkey RF sensing solutions. Our portfolio of industrial-grade hardware and software products serve as the foundation of a broad range of defense, safety, and security-focused processing solutions deployed for both terrestrial and space use-cases. While based in the United States, Epiq is committed to growing it’s international customer base and is searching for an international account manager to drive this growth.
For more information, visit https://epiqsolutions.com
The International Account Manager is a technical sales position responsible for identifying, developing, and closing product sales opportunities for Epiq’s software defined radio product portfolio, focusing on sales to both prime defense contractors and international government entities in Europe and other territories. These organizations leverage Epiq Solutions’ portfolio of software defined radio modules and turnkey RF sensing solutions as the basis of a broad range of SIGINT, EW, counter-UAS, cyber, and communications solutions, reducing our customer’s time to market while increasing flexibility of their final solution.
The candidate will identify, manage, and grow the direct relationship with the customer set within their region, serving as the customer’s primary interface to Epiq. The target customer set will typically be medium and large prime defense contractors developing RF-enabled products for international government end customers. Specifically, the candidate will be focusing on establishing trust and buy-in from mid-level and senior-level technical decision makers within these target customer sets. The candidate will report directly to the CGO, and will have support from Epiq’s Director of SDR and Director of Applications Engineering to provide technical support with their customer engagements. The candidate must work well independently, as well as in a collaborative team environment.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and pursue new customer relationships with both prime defense contractors and international government entities within region
- Engage and develop relationships with potential customers that could leverage Epiq’s SDR product portfolio
- Maintain and grow existing customer accounts within the region that are already using Epiq’s SDRs as part of their RF-enabled product development
- Serve as a bridge between the customer’s engineering team and Epiq’s product portfolio to guide their buying process
- Communicate the value proposition of using our current (and future) SDR products as a potential solution for the customer’s RF-enabled product needs
- Proactively and efficiently manage the resources provided to enable successful sales, including access to Epiq’s technical team, inside sales support, and CRM
- Provide consistent and clear communications to Epiq’s leadership team regarding ongoing customer engagements and requirements to achieve successful sales outcomes
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills: writing, editing and presenting ? Build and maintain a consistently strong pipeline
- Provide a consultative sales approach to customers
- Manage customers’ expectations
- Excellent sales, negotiation, and team building skills and techniques are required
- Travel with overnight stays as required (typically 30-40% travel within region)
- Other duties may be assigned over time.
- Minimum of 5 years successful experience as a direct contributor carrying an individual quota selling technical solutions to prime contractors and/or international governments
- Demonstrated experience accomplishing the following:
- Independently closing individual accounts with revenue over $200K per year
- Minimum average deal size of $25K
- Experience carrying a quota between $3M and $6M per year
- Successful experience selling technical products to engineering team leaders as well as Manager/Director levels within the organization
- Track record of managing and directing the entire sales cycle from lead/discovery to close
- Demonstrated ability to grow and support a customer through a long and complex technical sale cycle
- Good management presence, communication skills, and credibility
- Proven track record of consistently meeting or exceeding assigned annual/quarterly goals and targets
- Attentive to forecasting and business reporting responsibilities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong network of prime defense contractors within the region
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering
- Experience selling embedded computing products for defense applications
- Experience understanding typical customer use-cases within the Electromagnetic Spectrum (EMS): EW, SIGINT, COMINT, ELINT, or communications systems
- Prior military or government service to help better understand our customer’s problem sets
- HAM Amateur Radio license or higher
- Competitive salary and bonus schemes
- Flexible work hours
- Generous holiday policy
- Paid five-week sabbatical every five years
- Defined contribution pension scheme
- Private medical care
- Life assurance
- Employee health and wellbeing support EAP, wellbeing guidance etc.
- Wellness reimbursement
- Charitable giving company match
- Fun, laid-back culture and rewarding work!
Epiq Solutions is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer - All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.