- You are passionate about the landscape industry and experienced in the realm of maintenance, installation, irrigation and/or lawn pest control.
- You love improving systems and processes, making the landscape operation run smoothly and efficiently.
- You enjoy training and managing a group of landscape professionals to deliver quality results.
- You love analyzing financial data and finding ways to increase efficiency while delivering top-notch services.
- You love collaborating with clients, understanding their needs and exceeding their expectations.
- You love completing projects on time and within budget, delivering results with a sense of pride.
- You love keeping safety a top priority, developing and implementing safety protocols for your team.
- You love staying up-to-date on industry trends and new techniques, always striving for the best.
- You love building strong relationships with clients, ensuring customer satisfaction at every step.
- You love setting an example, leading with a strong work ethic and commitment to quality.
- You have proven experience as a Manager in a Landscape Services Company
- You have a deep understanding of landscape design and maintenance techniques.
- You are familiar with financial and budget management.
- You have excellent leadership, communication, and interpersonal skills,
For over two decades, The Master's Lawn Care has been focused on not being just another landscape company - but being a different landscape company. Our team members love working here because of the family atmosphere, opportunity to grow, and the dedication to exceeding expectations.
We are a growing company looking for candidates who have the right skills and experience to join our team to help manage our services and clients to ensure they exceed the client's expectations. Our managers supervise several crews, ensuring job site tasks are completed safely, efficiently, and with our quality standards in mind.
Skills & Experience
We're flexible on the number of years of management experience required for this role. We highly favor talent and cultural fit over checking a box. Some candidates may see this list and feel discouraged because they don't match all the items, but please apply anyway.
- Strong communication skills with client, team, coordinator, and operations manager
- 3 Years of experience in landscape services
- Ability to teach and develop team members
- Ensuring efficient use of hours on projects
- Ensuring all team members perform their work in a safe manner
- Positive and solutions-focused attitude
The Master's offers Medical/Dental/Vision insurance plans, retirement, paid vacation, and PTO plans.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.