At Healthy Alliance, our purpose is to improve health and empower the underserved. Every community has its own needs, affecting the health of those who live, learn, work, and play within them. Our network brings together organizations, big and small, to coordinate and collaborate so that all communities have reliable access to the resources they need. Why? Because every New Yorker deserves the same opportunity to be healthy.?
As a 2019-22 Albany Business Review’s Best Places to Work and a 2021-2022 Modern Healthcare’s Best Places to Work in Health Care award recipient, we strive to maintain a culture wherein high-performing, mission-driven team members collectively work toward better health for all. Dedicated to promoting a culture built upon autonomy, mastery, and purpose, we believe our differences in strengths and perspectives play an integral role in propelling us forward, while our core values ground us, serving as the common thread that unites our team.
The Quality Performance Specialist is responsible for monitoring and evaluating Healthy Alliance's network measures and program standards to improve network efficacy and growth.
This position reports to the VP of Operations, and the role will prepare and support the implementation of quality assurance policies and procedures and support the work of both the internal Quality and Operations team and Healthy Alliance’s Integration and Quality Committee (IQC).
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work collaboratively with Transformation, Data, Operations, and cross-functional teams to support network health, quality outcomes, contract deliverables, operational workflows, and the execution of programs and services.
- Perform regular reviews of Navigator/Performance/Partner documentation expectations in platform and monitor for trends and follow-up with Operations/Performance and Quality Teams.
- Perform weekly team meetings and operational huddles in preparation for monthly partner meetings.
- Review monthly partner reports, identifying trends and suggesting opportunities for improvement to support network health activities for the team.
- Provide administrative and operational support for the internal quality team.
- Assist with related activities for various committees and meetings as assigned, including but not limited to the IQC.
- Actively participate in meaningful 1:1 sessions with core members of the Leadership and Operations teams to review network findings and identify opportunities for improvement and sustained growth.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of task activities and/or duties that are required of the employee for this job. Responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Associate degree in a related field or equivalent experience such as reporting, project management, or quality improvement. Equivalent work experience in a related field may be considered in lieu of degree requirements.
Required Skills and Abilities
- Minimum of 2+ years of managing a quality program in a health care or social care setting.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills for all levels of management.
- Strong working knowledge of Office 365 Suites in addition to moderate technical and analytical skills to compile data for planning and reporting purposes.
- Strategic thinker, able to plan for growth and execute.
- Ability to manage multiple detailed projects simultaneously and adjust as needed.
- Ability to identify the source of a problem and propose a timely solution within budget.
- Strong leadership skills to guide and direct a team.
- Demonstrated commitment to the values of diversity, inclusion, and equity.
- Strong community awareness and astuteness.
Salary Range: $90,000-$105,000/year commensurate with skills and experience
This position involves sedentary work that primarily involves sitting/standing, use of typical office equipment such as a computer, laptop, and cell phone. May include light work that includes moving objects up to twenty (20) pounds independently or with assistance. The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
Healthy Alliance is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate against any employee or applicant on the basis of age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We adhere to these principles in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, compensation, promotion, benefits, social and recreational programs, and discipline.
If you require reasonable accommodation in completing this application, interviewing, completing any pre-employment testing, or otherwise participating in the employee selection process, please direct your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This job function involves potential access/interaction with protected health information. Position will be required to abide by company policies and procedures that support federal, state, and local HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability) regulations. Any violations will be subject to company policy which includes disciplinary actions up to and including separation of employment. Healthy Alliance is an At-Will Employer.