Are you ready to join one of the country's strongest, fastest-growing rehabilitation service teams? H2 Health is a company poised to establish itself as one of America's most trusted and reliable outpatient rehabilitation service providers. Join our team of exceptional clinicians!
H2 Health is seeking a part-time Occupational Therapist (OT) to work at our H2 Health @ Boyertown outpatient clinic located in Boyertown, PA. Therapists must be willing to treat patients in residential homes in Boyertown and surrounding areas. Must have reliable transportation and be willing to commit to driving within a 10-mile radius of the primary location.
This position will evaluate and treat a primarily geriatric caseload with a mix of general orthopedic conditions, vestibular rehab, neurologic movement disorders, and performance enhancement programs. The therapist must be able to work independently and in teams and make appropriate decisions based on each patient's functional needs. As an H2 Health employee, you will have the first opportunity to transition among multiple settings, including one of our senior living communities, rehabilitation clinics, industrial sites, or work with our home health partners. This is a mobile position covering in-home visits in Outpatient Senior Communities.
Education: Graduate of an accredited Occupational Therapy program
Experience: Prior experience in Occupational Therapy is preferred
- Licensed Occupational Therapist in the state of Pennsylvania
- NBCOT Certification
- Must be able to work independently
- Must have reliable transportation and commit to driving within a 10-mile radius of the primary location
- Must be comfortable providing in-home visits or senior communities
- Must pass required background checks
Facility Hours: Make your own schedule
Compensation: Per visit pay, Commensurate with experience
Job Type: Part-time (10-20 visits per week)
As a full-time employee (35+ hours per week), you will receive competitive wages, a rewarding incentive program, and a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance options
- Flex Spending Account and Healthcare Savings Account (with select plans)
- Generous PTO and Paid Holidays
- Student Loan Reimbursement Program
- Unlimited continuing education courses through Medbridge
- Quarterly Bonuses and Incentives
- Mileage Reimbursement when traveling to more than one location in a day
- Employee Assistant Program (EAP)
- Additional Health & Wellness Benefits
- Voluntary Term Life, AD&D, Accident, and Critical Illness Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
Beyond the pay and benefits, why should you join the H2 Health team?
- A company that focuses on Community Services while treating the individual, not just the injury
- A financially stable company with over 50 years of excellent reputation
- Opportunities for relocation and travel across our multi-state clinics
- A dynamic interdisciplinary team approach to provide the best therapy opportunities for patients
- Clinical and operational support for career growth and development
- A portfolio of development programs that include Clinical Mentor, CFY Supervisor, Clinical Instructor, and Master Clinician
Health professionals who want to make a difference in their communities through premier healthcare and rehabilitation services are always welcome to apply to H2 Health. We welcome full-time, part-time, or PRN candidates and referrals from your colleagues!
Equal Opportunity Employer
H2 Health is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive workplace, and we are proud to be an equal-opportunity and affirmative-action employer. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Background checks and references are required for employment.