If you want to be a part of something big, we invite you to join our team at Bridge Connector — where we are changing the way healthcare communicates and having a great time doing it. Bridge Connector is an integration platform as a service (iPaaS) company that delivers data-driven workflow automation. Because any sized healthcare organization should be able to automatically transfer data between disparate systems without the need for internal IT support.
Our Nashville office is housed in the Fifth Third Center downtown, adjacent to the historic “Arcade,” and comes complete with just about every perk you'd expect for a startup tech company: all the caffeine, snack bar goodies, proper hydration and ping pong tables you could ask for... with engaging all-company meetings and endless opportunities for creativity, collaboration and professional development. We strive to hit that magic balance between rapid growth — hiring some of the brightest minds in healthcare and tech — and continuing to build a culture of authenticity and transparency where all can contribute. We go all-out to make sure our team feels supported: unlimited PTO (that they're encouraged to really use!), paternity/maternity leave, volunteer opportunities, paid medical insurance, a 401K program, free downtown parking of course, plus relocation assistance and the ability to work remotely for many positions.
The Sr. Director of Operations will provide leadership and guidance to internal teams, drive scale, and efficiency and ensuring outcomes to improve efficiencies and company goals are achieved. The Sr. Director of Operations must have an operational mindset, with a passion for managing processes and process improvement initiatives, and guidance to internal teams. This position will provide operational leadership and direction by ensuring the team achieves desired results.
1. Designs, develops, and implements tools and processes, performance metrics and reporting that enables better operational efficiencies.
2. Drive the overall execution of company initiatives including staffing, project delivery, and special projects as assigned.
3. Provide overall strategy for the operations department and implement operational policies, goals, performance standards, metrics and budgets.
4. Develop and manage a team of directors and managers across multiple teams including certifications, human resources, sales operations, and other departments as assigned.
5. Be the champion to provide visibility around key metrics and scorecards that drive the company initiatives.
6. Work cross-functionally with other departments, including sales, product, development, technology, IT and compliance to drive required changes to improve the company performance.
7. Collaborate with legal team on contracting process improvement initiatives to drive sales goals and achieve targets.
8. Manage assigned team members.
• Bachelor’s degree required and MBA preferred. A minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience in technology and healthcare operations.
• Proactive and entrepreneurial
• Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with senior management, clients, and others
• Collaborative mindset to influence change and build alliances among all departments and teams
• Strong organizational skills, including prioritization, awareness and time management
• Ability to synthesize complex sets of issues and propose paths forward
• Understand Bridge Connector’s business and give practical advice to business leaders
• Ability to actively manage multiple matters simultaneously
• Understand how the business delivers value to stakeholders (internal and external), shareholders, and what drives profitability and increase growth
• Strong empathy for client experience and passion for sales growth
• Must be able to build, motivate, mentor, coach, develop and manage an effective team
• Ability to take ownership of projects from inception to successful conclusion
• Ability to work independently under high pressure situations
• Ability to deal confidently with internal business leadership and external customers at all organizational levels