The Sr. Director of Operations will provide leadership and guidance to internal teams, drive scale, and efficiency and ensuring outcomes to improve efficiencies and company goals are achieved. The Sr. Director of Operations must have an operational mindset, with a passion for managing processes and process improvement initiatives, and guidance to internal teams. This position will provide operational leadership and direction by ensuring the team achieves desired results.
1. Designs, develops, and implements tools and processes, performance metrics and reporting that enables better operational efficiencies.
2. Drive the overall execution of company initiatives including staffing, project delivery, and special projects as assigned.
3. Provide overall strategy for the operations department and implement operational policies, goals, performance standards, metrics and budgets.
4. Develop and manage a team of directors and managers across multiple teams including certifications, human resources, sales operations, and other departments as assigned.
5. Be the champion to provide visibility around key metrics and scorecards that drive the company initiatives.
6. Work cross-functionally with other departments, including sales, product, development, technology, IT and compliance to drive required changes to improve the company performance.
7. Collaborate with legal team on contracting process improvement initiatives to drive sales goals and achieve targets.
8. Manage assigned team members.
• Bachelor’s degree required and MBA preferred. A minimum of 6 years of relevant work experience in technology and healthcare operations.
• Proactive and entrepreneurial
• Communicate effectively, verbally and in writing, with senior management, clients, and others
• Collaborative mindset to influence change and build alliances among all departments and teams
• Strong organizational skills, including prioritization, awareness and time management
• Ability to synthesize complex sets of issues and propose paths forward
• Understand Bridge Connector’s business and give practical advice to business leaders
• Ability to actively manage multiple matters simultaneously
• Understand how the business delivers value to stakeholders (internal and external), shareholders, and what drives profitability and increase growth
• Strong empathy for client experience and passion for sales growth
• Must be able to build, motivate, mentor, coach, develop and manage an effective team
• Ability to take ownership of projects from inception to successful conclusion
• Ability to work independently under high pressure situations
• Ability to deal confidently with internal business leadership and external customers at all organizational levels