Nurse Manager, Medical Practice
Small Urology Ambulatory Procedure Center in Broomall seeking a Medical Practice Nurse Manager to join our team.
The Medical Practice Nurse Manager works with the Medical Director and Director of Nursing to ensure constant quality of patient care, and the smooth operation of the Center. This is achieved by promoting teamwork among all clinical and clerical staff members. This philosophy must be extended to embrace each physicians' private practice staff.
- Provides comprehensive, quality nursing care through application of the nursing process.
- Adheres to Nursing Policies and Procedures and Organizational Goals and Objectives.
- Establishes and maintains an environment that promotes and supports professional practice.
- Determines that approved standards of patient care and nursing practice are utilized in all areas providing nursing care.
- Serves as a role model in leadership abilities, applications of principles of teaching, management and effective communication.
- Under the guidance of the Director of Nursing oversees that ongoing Quality Assessment & Performance Improvement activities are performed.
- Assures that Environment of Care programs are accomplished.
- Education: Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Licensing: Possess a valid Pennsylvania Registered Nurse License
- 2 years clinical expertise in urological surgical nursing preferred
- Equivalent of two (2) years experience in monitoring surgical patients
- 2 years of supervisory level experience, desired
- BLS certification
- Ability to deal compassionately, professionally, and courteously with patients, their families, physicians, and fellow Urology Health Surgery Center staff.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office.
- Ability to collect data for trending and benchmarking as well as provide or oversee submission of related documentation to the Board of Directors in spreadsheet form.