A Company That Generates Results:
Vandalia Rental, in business since 1961, is a third generation, family owned and operated construction equipment rental company. Vandalia Rental has evolved from a small, family business into the premier equipment rental company of Ohio and Kentucky. With 7+ great locations and over 100 employees we are growth focused and here to have fun!
Benefits You’ll Dig:
- Competitive Pay at: $50,000 - $60,000 Annually based on hours worked
- Bonus Potential - Paid Monthly (2022 average was approximately $12,000)
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance (Self, Spouse and Family Plans Available at 30 Days)
- 401k Retirement Plans with 6% Match after Day 30
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- Philanthropic Opportunities, Paid Volunteer Time
- Provided Uniforms and Boot Allowance
- Comprehensive Training Program
- Monday - Friday, 7AM - 5PM
- Career Growth Potential
- Friendly, Fun, and Casual Work Culture
A Role that will Lift You Up (Literally):
The Inside Sales teammate is a key component to our success, as they represent us daily. This teammate is welcoming and patient with our customers as they:
- Answer a multi-line telephone
- Work through and correct issues
- Determine equipment knowledge and offer suggestions
- Create, edit and close reservations
- Explain rental fees all
- Ensure customers have all the tools needed to be successful and grow in their own businesses
- Customer service and/or sales experience within the equipment rental industry
- Proficient computer skills, knowledge of Microsoft Office, web-based applications, internet and email required. RentalMan ERP a plus.
- Clerical skills (organization, filing, multi-line telephone, counting and sorting, etc.)
- Must be able to operate equipment for the purpose of testing and demonstration
- Able to be exposed to and work in; air conditioned and non-air conditioned; inside/outside environments (including changing weather conditions); occasional noise in excess of 100 decibels; dirt, grease, oil and other non-hazardous chemical encounters; all other elements presented by the day-to-day operations consistent with a construction/industrial equipment rental company
- Lift up to 100 lbs. with assistance
- Must be able to stand or sit for long periods of time, often entire shift
- Must have a winning attitude and a desire to have fun!
Vandalia Rental is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status, genetic information, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.