The Executive Assistant provides executive and administrative support directly to the President as well as to the Senior Leadership Team. The ideal candidate will enjoy working in an organization that is mission-driven, results-driven and community oriented. They will exercise independent judgment in a variety of situations, with strong written and verbal communication, administrative, and organizational skills, while maintaining balance among multiple priorities. The Executive Assistant will have the ability to work both independently and collaboratively on projects and must be able to work under pressure at times to handle a wide variety of activities and confidential matters with discretion.
- Provide executive and administrative support directly to the President, as well as Senior Leadership Team
- Coordinate, schedule, attend, record, transcribe, and distribute the minutes of Board of Director and Committee meetings
- Compose and proofread correspondence including letters, memos, emails, and other documents using proper grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Proofread and edit materials for Senior Leadership Team who oversee the development, program operations and administration departments
- Compile data for standard and special reports
- Work cooperatively with internal and external customers
- Respond to requests for information
- Serve as a liaison to the Board of Directors and Management
- Associates Degree in business field or equivalent experience required
- 5 + years’ experience supporting Executives, preferably in a non-profit organization
- Strong organizational skills that reflect the ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staff, board members, external partners and donors
- In-depth understanding of organizational policies, procedures, and operations in order to assume a variety of high-level administrative details including arranging meetings and conferences, answering correspondence, and assembling highly confidential and sensitive information with discretion
- Adept in proofing and editing non-routine reports and correspondence for sentence structure and readability, as well as draft correspondence and reports
- Ability to thrive in a fast-moving environment with changing priorities
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), G-Suite, Adobe, spreadsheets, and databases
Salary & Benefits
Accounting Aid Society offers a competitive benefits package and salary is commensurate with experience.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Accounting Aid Society is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.