FOX Architects seeks an experienced licensed Architect to be our new Project Manager (PM). The ideal candidate will have 10-15 years' progressive experience with team oriented leadership skills and an entrepreneurial spirit. The Project Manager role requires a high level of technical experience and knowledge working on high quality commercial office, institutional and residential projects. The successful candidate must demonstrate knowledge of effective schedule and budget management, enabling good quality design.
We offer competitive salary and benefits in a positive, progressive environment. Everyone’s ideas are valuable, and collaboration is encouraged and celebrated. This is an in-person position.
Role and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for organizing and running design teams to complete large scale technically complex projects.
- Ability to effectively manage people to achieve their best performance.
- Well organized with an enthusiasm to work collaboratively with our talented and engaging staff.
- Possess a very mature level of critical thinking.
- Strong communication skills and responsiveness are imperative.
- Special consideration will be given to LEED certified candidates or those demonstrating knowledge and experience with sustainable design principals.
- Minimum 5 year degree in Architecture.
- 10 plus years of progressive experience.
- Professional Architectural Registration is required.
- Knowledge of building systems, exterior skin systems, construction methods, materials and components, exterior and interior detailing, coordination, construction management and master planning of large projects, including local zoning and code requirements is a must.
- Ability to maintain and build client relationships.
- Knowledge of construction methods and systems appropriate to the firm’s work.
- Proficient with Revit, Microsoft Office Suite.
- Possesses strong organizational and time management techniques.
- Ability to organize and perform multiple tasks concurrently and efficiently.
- Strong presentation skills both written and verbal.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
FOX Architects is an equal opportunity employer, we consider applicants on the basis of qualifications and without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, and any other legally protected status.