Elevate Your Career by Joining Our Management Team in the Gaming Industry!
Casino M8trix is looking for a Training Specialist to join our team!
Our Training Specialists are responsible for designing and conducting training programs (both initial, ongoing, and refresher programs) and must be able to maintain knowledge of, and ensure compliance with all applicable Title 16, Minimum Internal Control Standards, State Gaming Regulations, and other City/State/Federal laws/regulations.
A training specialist must possess excellent time management, above average communication skills and the ability to work well with both employees and managers. Responsible for conveying a positive and professional image to employees and must be able to maintain strict confidence. Experience in training and creating training programs, particularly in a customer service environment is a plus.
- Minimum of 1 year of experience training groups of 10 or more at a time.
- Excellent interpersonal, guest service, leadership, communication, analytical, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Above average ability to prioritize and work independently.
- Experience working in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be at least 21 years of age or older.
- Must be willing to undergo background check.
- Experience in gaming, casino, or card room industry PREFERRED.
- Ability to write and present training curriculums to prescribed style and format.
- Above average organization, time management, and communication skills.
- Ability to present information to top management and Boards of Directors.
- Ability to apply principles of logic or scientific thinking to a wide range of intellectual and practical problems as well as deal with a variety of abstract and concrete variables.
- Ability to work well with both employees and managers at all levels.
- Ability to convey a positive and professional image to applicants and employees.
- Strong professionalism and strong ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Possess a moderate level of computer skills to utilize Windows operating systems.
- Bi-lingual - Not a requirement, but a definite plus! Our employees speak a wide variety of languages, such as Spanish, Vietnamese, Cantonese, Tagalog, and more.
Duties include (but are not limited to) the following:
- Implements and coordinates all internal and external education and training programs including, but not limited to Departmental Training, Policy and Procedures Training, Guest Service Training, and Refresher Training.
- Administrative work as assigned to ensure efficient and effective departmental support.
- Organizes and times work assignments in order to maintain the greatest efficiency in the completion of training programs and other assigned administrative duties.
- Researches, edits and completes all lesson plans, student participant guides, and Audio Visual Support.
- Ensures compliance with all applicable regulations, laws, internal policies/procedures, and internal control protocols.
- Provides excellent employee support and external customer service.
- Performs other related duties as may be assigned by Management and supporting staff.
- Partner with all departments with regards to new hire training, ongoing training, accounting, HR, dept specific training.
Work Hours and Availability:
This position works 100% on-site, Sunday – Thursday, 7:00am – 3:00pm. Some flexibility is required as schedules can vary based on training needs.
Compensation and Benefits:
Starting salary is $65,000 - $75,000 annually, depending on experience. Employee benefits are available for all qualifying full-time employees, including paid time off, medical, vision, dental, and life insurance. In addition, employees receive a 25% discount on food, non-alcoholic beverages, and Casino M8trix merchandise.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. By providing your mobile number and contact information, you hereby expressly consent to Casino M8trix calling, texting, and/or contact you regarding your employment application.
Casino M8trix is an equal opportunity employer and no employee, applicant, or candidate for hiring, promotion, training, or other benefit shall be discriminated against or given preference based on an individual’s, or their associates or relatives’, race, color, creed, sex, sexual orientation, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, ancestry, medical condition, marital status, veteran status, citizenship status, sexual orientation, or any other category or status protected by federal, state, or local laws. This policy governs all aspects of our employment.