Senior Account Manager
REMOTE · Western United States · Sales
LendKey is solving a complex challenge – to improve lives with lending made simple – by helping financial institutions compete in the digital age and provide a delightful customer experience, while providing borrowers with the simple, transparent, digital borrowing experience they have come to expect and desire. LendKey works with hundreds of credit unions and banks to conduct their consumer loan programs.
What you’ll do:
· Work with assigned clients to grow origination revenues. The hire will responsible for immediately assuming the lead on assigned accounts and will be expected to:
· Establish relationships and rapport with key contacts at each client, especially those clients that are higher value to LendKey
· Maintain LendKey's relationship and role as a trusted advisor to its clients
· Effectively merchandise and position LendKey's products
· Provide triage support as necessary to accounts experiencing issues/problems
· Act as primary point of contact for clients and conduct regular review meetings based on their segment
· Contribute information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing and relaying customer reactions
· Work with clients to grow average client product relationship to over 2.0 products-per-client
· Collaborate with internal parties, including lender support, implementation, financial operations, loan operations, and technology, in order to be successful in managing client accounts and providing quality service with positive client outcomes
· Follow and adhere to a defined outreach schedule and track/register every client interaction in Salesforce. Salesforce is the sole CRM used by the team and all communication and strategic notes must be captured within it
· Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations
· Attend client events and conferences
What we’re looking for:
Strong desire to work for a mission-based organization that emphasizes the importance of providing exceptional customer service and aligned with our core values: Truthful at all times; Helpful to teammates, clients, and customers; Present, committed & engaged to their teams and work; Driven to be courageous to make an impact; and Diligent & conscientious in executing every element of work.
Background & Skills:
· Bachelor’s Degree, MUST LIVE IN THE WESTERN US
· 6+ years Account Management or related experience
· Experience in Financial Services, FinTech or Lending required
· Experience with Salesforce.com a plus
· Ability to adapt to and lead through fast-paced, high-growth, uncertain environments
· Highly organized and detail oriented
· Strong interpersonal and critical thinking skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment
· Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
Why work for us?
We have a lot to offer those that are looking to take the next step in their career, including:
- Opportunity to join a growing fintech
- Creative and transparent company culture
- Growth potential
- Competitive salary and bonuses
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- Generous vacation and holidays
- Company stock options for eligible employees
- Flexible/remote work arrangements
LendKey is an equal opportunity employer and values diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, disability status, or any other basis prohibited by applicable state or federal law. LendKey offers reasonable accommodations to candidates with physical or mental disabilities. If you need accommodations to participate in the job application or interview process due to a disability, please let us know at HR@lendkey.com.
If you are a Colorado or New York state resident, please email HR@lendkey.com to receive compensation information for this role. Please be sure to include this posting’s job title in the subject line of the email to help ensure a timely response. Base pay may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. This information is provided in accordance with the Colorado Equal Pay Act. It is specific to Colorado and may not be applicable to other locations.
LendKey delivers high quality consumer loans directly to financial institutions through its digital lending-as-a-service model and indirectly through ALIRO by LendKey, an innovative deal network designed to enable financial institutions to buy, sell and broker loans. The platform delivers the technology, servicing, and support that financial institutions need to establish a strong digital lending presence, acquire loans for their balance sheets, and build lifetime relationships with their partners and customers. Lenders optimize their offerings by drawing upon LendKey’s fintech platform for demand generation, online decisioning, loan origination, loan servicing, compliance expertise, risk analytics, and proprietary balance sheet options. LendKey currently services more than $2 billion in loans and has helped community-capital providers deploy over $4.5 billion in loans since 2009. Visit LendKey for more information.