SynTerra is looking for a talented Environmental Toxicologist that offers innovative solutions for our clients. Experience in diverse elements of environmental toxicology, such as risk assessment, water resources, and environmental monitoring is preferred. This position requires the ability to work independently on specific tasks and in collaboration with clients and other environmental professionals. The position is primarily office-based, with occasional travel for client interactions and field assessments.
• Support internal and external clients in technical elements of environmental toxicology, including but not limited to: 1) fate and effects of contaminants, from cellular to ecosystem levels of biological organization; 2) assessment and interpretation of environmental data, 3) ecological and human health risk assessment procedures and applications; and 4) environmental evaluations such as those for Monitored Natural Attenuation (MNA) solutions
• Collaborate with multi-disciplinary teams
• Lead and contribute to technical reports and journal articles
• All levels of experience considered
• Master’s degree in relevant science or engineering field, Ph.D. preferred
• Ability to prioritize tasks and projects
• Strong writing and verbal skills
• 40 hr. OSHA HAZWOPER trained a plus
More than a job:
We are looking for intelligent, ambitious, and passionate candidates to continue helping our clients throughout the Southeast. When you join SynTerra, you do more than simply switch companies to advance your career. You become part of the SynTerra family, a group of talented individuals who drive innovation and embrace change. Come join a team that you are going to LOVE – SynTerra.
Perhaps you have a colleague that would be a perfect fit for this role – Be sure to send them this link to apply.