Why United Way Suncoast?
Do you want to be part of a non-profit organization that makes a difference in your community? Do you want to be part of a passionate team focused on improving the lives of others? Now is your opportunity! United Way Suncoast (UWS) is seeking a Manager, Data Analysis. The Manager collaborates to lead data and business analysis activities via community investments. This includes data collection, outcome analysis, evaluation, presentation, and communication of results related to UWS’s Community Impact work, as well as tracking key organizational metrics to evaluate organizational performance. This position supports the data needs and interests of our fund development and community impact teams.
We're not asking you to apply for a job. We're asking you to embrace a movement that gives people the freedom to rise. In return, you'll be embraced by colleagues that will appreciate every contribution you make.
Our team members enjoy a flexible work environment built on transparency and trust and most have hybrid schedules. There are many growth opportunities including the ability to learn about and contribute to efforts across the organization. We offer a competitive total rewards package including shortened benefit eligibility periods, several weeks of PTO, and no cost medical and dental options to name a few!
Objectives and Responsibilities:
- Manages the investment application processes, as well as data collection, data integrity, analysis, and reporting for the Community Impact programs and funded partner programs.
- Facilitates community conversations and workshops with internal and external stakeholders. Authors email communication and presentations.
- Leads project management workflows with consistent and meaningful team products and analyses.
- Provides consultation with program staff on understanding program outcomes and methodologies that can be implemented for program improvement including process evaluation.
- Maintains community impact data management system.
- Coordinates and conducts training on outcome evaluation for and provides related technical assistance to funded programs and United Way Suncoast staff. Supports capacity building efforts for partner programs.
- Collaborates with other United Way network members, funders, and policy focused organizations to develop best practices on evaluating and making use of community data.
- Creates performance reports, scorecards, and dashboards to illustrate performance across departments. Develops accessible maps, briefs, infographics, and data fact sheets.
- Supports the organizational focus on alignment of reporting metrics and using data for continuous improvement and measurement towards the UWS strategic plan.
- Consistently demonstrates Our Suncoast Code and Values including applicable elements of leading self, team, and organization.
- Develops and refines processes to improve efficiency and achievement of goals and objectives.
- May recruit and develop team members.
Qualifications & Skills for Success:
- Typically requires four years relevant experience; equivalent combination of education and experience is accepted.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Bilingual or multilingual (English/Spanish/Creole) a plus.
Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion:
- Behaviors reflect a belief that individuals from diverse backgrounds lead to a more successful organization.
- Educates oneself about DEI issues within the organization and community.
- Demonstrates a willingness to become aware of and address one’s own implicit biases.
- Deliberately works to include individuals from underrepresented backgrounds in efforts both internally and externally as appropriate.
- Identifies and integrates the tools and resources needed to create more equitable environments.