Nestled in 25 acres of beautiful gardens, Philbrook Museum of Art is a 1920s Italianate Villa featuring a dynamic and ambitious program of rotating exhibitions and galleries with selections from an actively growing collection of approximately 16,000 objects. With artworks from Africa, the Americas, Asia, and Europe dating from 3,000 BCE to today, Philbrook is Oklahoma’s most comprehensive art museum and offers visitors a glimpse into a broad range of cultures, time periods, and perspectives. The diverse collection supports a vision of Philbrook as central to the lives of our community as a place for learning, inspiration, and fun. Through bold action and strategic investment, we create a space for new ideas, diverse perspectives, and social connection.
The Development Assistant, Gift Processing position is primarily responsible for accurate gift processing and the daily maintenance of data integrity in the development database. In this role, you will coordinate campaign tracking, benefit fulfillment, and provide proactive and collaborative support to the development department to ensure donor and development needs are met. The successful candidate will build strong relationships with colleagues across the institution by communicating proactively and maintaining a professional demeanor and positive attitude. Essential to this position is maintaining prompt and reliable attendance to successfully perform duties of the job.
- Copy and scans all non-membership gifts, pledges, and associated correspondence into database.
- Create acknowledgement letters and tax receipts.
- Runs monthly credit card billing.
- Assists in maintaining data integrity and data entry of new information into the database on an ongoing basis.
- Creates and maintains analytics dashboards to reflect donor giving and campaign status.
- Prepare lists and reports as needed.
- Supports department in fundraising and donor appreciation events.
- Assists with event logistics, and attend events as needed.
- Coordinates the management of campaign tracking.
- Assists with special projects as needed.
What You Will Bring
- Bachelor's Degree or an equivalent combination of work related experience and education
- Previous experience with a database is required
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills
- Proficient typing and data entry skills; literacy in Microsoft Office Suite
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks efficiently and with poise
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Strong interpersonal communication skills and desire to work as a team
- Ability to handle confidential information with discretion
- Previous experience with Tessitura fundraising software
- 3 years of work related experience, preferably in an office environment
Competitive Salary & Benefits
- Hourly rate of $18.00 - $20.00
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Flexible spending accounts
- 403(b) retirement plan and matching
Philbrook provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.