Marketing Intern - Summer 2023
Indianapolis, IN • Marketing
Experience: Entry level position
- Assist the Marketing Coordinator in developing and maintaining information regarding the project experience of the firm and the firm’s employees.
- Assist with current reference material documenting past experience and client references.
- Assist with personnel resumes’ documenting educational achievements, professional development, and project experience.
- Capable of erecting and maintaining exhibit booth for conferences
- Assist with inventory of typical marketing items.
- Create marketing materials consisting of flyers, event posters, binder covers, or other collateral.
- Maintain the confidentiality of information regarding our clients and company practices.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Must possess strong interpersonal skills
- Must be able to communicate effectively and possess excellent technical writing skills
- Must possess excellent organizational skills
- Must possess excellent computer skills. Proficiency with current Adobe Creative Cloud and Microsoft Office software is preferred, but not mandatory
- Must possess other technical skills necessary to perform the duties of this position.
- Able to work seated 9 or more hours per workday.
- Able to work 40 or more hours per work week as needed.
- Able to travel throughout Indiana.
- Possess a valid Indiana driver’s license.
- Agree to abide by the personnel policies identified in the Company Policy
- Designated as a fixed position as defined in the Company Policy
Education: Working to obtain Bachelor of Arts Degree in Marketing, Journalism, Digital Marketing, or Related Field