The XPERTECHS Deployment Team Lead is a support focused position responsible for the leadership, management, and accountability of client device deployments, imaging, Intune app deployment, RMA process and other workshop functions. XPERTECHS Deployment Team Lead must be capable to setting team goals, monitoring daily workshop tickets/activities, defining and gathering metrics, developing and maintaining client build templates, managing and standardizing the XPERTECHS imaging process and application deploying. Including Intune application deployment, Microsoft Autopilot and Windows MDT. In addition, the Deployment Team Lead will work with internal teams and client contacts to develop standard build processes and address client specific needs as it relates to application and user hardware deployment.
The Deployment Team Lead oversees the Workshop and works side by side with the Field Engineering Team. This is a lead position involving Leadership, Management, and Accountability (LMA) responsibilities.
Deployment Team Lead is responsible for the functional configuration and administration of the following systems:
· XPERTECHS Imaging server including routine patching, updates and daily backup
· Microsoft Autopilot configuration, implementation and deployment as applicable to client(s)
· Intune Application + policy deployment as applicable to client(s)
· BrightGauge dashboarding specific to Deployment Team
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Education and/or Experience: This position requires a minimum of a bachelor's degree; at least 3+ years’ recent network administration experience to the small or mid-sized business market; or an equivalent combination of education and/or experience. Must be able to effectively communicate in specific terms about technologies used by our clients, including Windows Operating System, Router/Switches, Firewall Appliances, MPLS, VPN, VoIP and IP environment. Strong technical knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Best Practices, ITSM, ITIL, NIST Framework and/or other industry vertical standards.
- Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: The Deployment Team Lead must have intermediate to expert understanding of installation, configuration, troubleshooting and supporting; Windows Operating Systems, MacOS, Microsoft Office 365 applications, various Line of Business Applications (both local client applications and web-based applications), etc. Knowledgeable in application installation via local OS installs, Microsoft Intune + Autopilot as well as Windows MDT.
- Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to communicate with and present information to others and access information using a computer for several hours at a time. Employees must have mobility throughout the office and may occasionally drive to other service locations.
- Emotional Demands: The Deployment Team Lead must be emotionally mature and be able to handle difficult and complex client and work-related situations. Candidates must possess strong problem solving, conflict resolution, and interpersonal skills. They must be self-driven and possess a positive mental attitude.
- Client/Relationship Management: The Deployment Team Lead establishes and builds relationships with clients. Applies knowledge to the business and provides personalized, value-added service. Demonstrates willingness to meet or exceed needs of clients by pursuing improved courses of action; delivers products and services that best serve client needs; uses client feedback as a basis for improving service and performs necessary follow-up work without being prompted.
- Collaboration/Teamwork: The Deployment Team Lead creates commitment to common goals; identifies competing interests and finds ways to balance them; values contributions of all team members and other constituencies; values team accomplishments over individual accomplishments; leverages others’ strengths and experiences to achieve team goals; co-operates with colleagues and shares resources.
- Intellectual Demands: Excellent written and verbal communication skills are essential, as well as effective organizational, multi-tasking, and prioritization skills. Candidates must be able to read, analyze, and interpret general industry periodicals, technical procedures and governmental regulations. They must be able to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form. They must be able to effectively present information and respond to questions from clients, vendors, and employees.