Call Center Healthcare Quality Assurance Analyst
PCG is looking for a Call Center Healthcare Quality Assurance Analyst to ensure that customer service representatives are providing high-quality service and adhering to established protocols and standards. This role involves monitoring calls, evaluating customer interactions, providing feedback and coaching, and identifying areas for improvement.
Responsibilities include but not limited to,
- Monitoring customer interactions
- Listen to recorded calls or live calls to evaluate the quality of customer interactions.
- Use established criteria to assess the representative's communication skills, professionalism, accuracy, and adherence to protocols.
- Evaluate customer satisfaction.
- Analyze data on customer satisfaction to identify trends and areas for improvement.
- Provide feedback and coaching based on their evaluations,
- Identifying areas for improvement
- Collaborate with management and other stakeholders to implement changes that improve customer satisfaction and quality of service.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Paid training
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: Remote
- 2-3 years QA healthcare experience
- Ensure that representatives are following established protocols and regulations related to healthcare and customer service.
- Attention to detail.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail, and a good understanding of healthcare operations and regulations.
- Call center: 3 years (Preferred)
- Customer service: 3 years (Preferred)
- High school diploma or equivalent