Since 1983, our family-owned company was built on a few key principles; service, community, and preserving the earth. We continue to honor these principles today by welcoming our guests as if they are family, by continuing year after year to give back to organizations such as the Monarch Justice Center, and by caring for the earth using solar panels to power our building, insects to protect our vineyards and using sustainable packaging in all our products.
Our culture and workplace is friendly, team oriented and family focused. We have been voted a Best Place to Work four years running by the North Bay Business Journal! We provide above market compensation (base plus commission), a motivated sales team and a company that is family oriented. Join a team of people that want to do more than just a job.
Come be a part of making every person's day bright and warm! Our Guest Service Associates are the first point of contact for guests. The position provides a warm welcome, provides information, ensures guests are taken care of with a sense of urgency, assists in selling/ displaying merchandise, escorts guest to counters, processes POS transactions and does this in a very fast paced environment. We invite individuals who possess a friendly, gracious and warm approach, and enjoy connecting and serving guests to apply and help us in create memorable moments for our guests.
What You Will Do:
- Greet guests with a smile, a warm welcoming and delightful manner. Share your knowledge about the winery, family history and educate them about the wines. Escort guests to tasting counters.
- Create memorable moments for guests; be yourself, be engaging, and have fun.
- Offer guests products and other purchasing opportunities. Share offers, experiences, clubs and special seated tasting at our Rutherford property.
- Utilize POS registers and reservations systems to collect guest contact information and process purchases.
- Work with a sense of urgency imperceptible to guests.
- Work as a team player and assist in other duties needed to support the Tasting Room operation.
- Consistently present yourself in a professional and polished manner.
- Previous guest service experience in luxury retail, restaurant, or hotel guest service preferred.
- Engaging presence and presentation skills, with the ability to respond spontaneously and entertain and educate guests; ability to present a fresh and personalized experience to every guest.
- Positive and humble attitude; ability to work well independently as well as harmoniously with a team.
- Experience with reservation system and POS software; AMS experience a plus.
- Ability to work weekends and holidays is required.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Must be 21 years of age
- Vacation and Holiday Pay
- Employee Wellness Program
- Winery Discounts
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Voluntary Supplemental Programs
- Diverse company team that creates a fun and exciting work environment.