This position will provide support and assistance to the Development team for a wide range of administrative operations including implementing, coordinating and monitoring departmental projects and interacting with constituents.
Please note that when applying for an opportunity, the application will need to be completed in its entirety all at once. You will not be able to save your information and return to complete your application.
- Assist the Development team with administrative support and ongoing project maintenance.
- Answer inbound phone calls from constituents and respond to constituent-related matters via phone, email and in-person visits.
- Identify, recruit, and schedule beneficiaries of Association support for various fundraising and stewardship initiatives in collaboration with the Coordinator of Annual Giving
- Solve transaction processing challenges related to the Annual Fund in collaboration with The Association's Gift Processing and Stewardship teams.
- Assist with the improvement and creation of communication materials for fundraising efforts including, but not limited to, correspondence, brochures and websites.
- Perform related duties as assigned.
Participates and provides input on various Association-wide activities, which may include:
- Actively contributing to efforts to achieve culture, engagement, and fundraising goals.
- Providing on-site event support for Board and Leadership Council meetings.
- Participating on internal event and task committees.
- Participating in Association events including, but not limited to, Muster, Aggie Ring Day, Reunions, Distinguished Alumni Gala, Pass It Back Day, All-Aggie Grad Party, and All-Aggie Hullabaloo, as needed.
- Representing The Association as needed at external events.
Serves as an ambassador for The Association by meeting Team Expectations; supporting The Association’s fundraising, engagement, branding, and communications efforts; and fostering relationships with former students, current students, parents, faculty, staff and friends of Texas A&M.
Occasional other duties as assigned.
This job description should not be considered all-inclusive. It is merely a guide of expected duties. The employee understands that the job description is neither complete, nor permanent and may be modified at any time. At the request of their supervisor, an employee may be asked to perform additional duties or take on additional responsibilities without notice.
Received: Coordinator of Annual Giving.
Required: Current student at Texas A&M University with a minimum of one semester of attendance at College Station campus.
Required: Minimum of one to two years of work experience that included successful direct contact providing outstanding service to customers.
Required: Ability to prioritize and multitask with minimum supervision. Proficiency in using computer software applications, including MS Office and an ability to learn and use internal database. Ability to build and manage relationships with constituents. Outstanding organizational skills. Proficiency in spoken and written English. Ability to operate computer, telephone, and network printers/copiers/scanners.
Required: Must be able to operate a keyboard, telephone, and computer. Frequent use of a computer monitor is required. Must be able to lift 25-30 pounds. Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
Required: Must be able to work a minimum of 12 hours per week. Understanding of The Association’s mission and vision. Knowledge of Texas A&M University and its history and traditions.
Preferred: Must be able to work a minimum of 15 hours per week. Ability to remain in student position for a minimum of two years, in addition to working between semesters and holidays.