Under the direction of the Marketing Team Leader, generates ideas, plans and implements marketing initiatives and elements for the company to include, but not limited to, in-store signage, promotions, community outreach, and digital communications (i.e., email, digital signage, website, etc.) Responsible for donation management and external event preparation and implementation. As part of the Marketing Team, produces graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, and informative and instructional material through a variety of media outlets.
- Develops and implements company/brand marketing plans in conjunction with Marketing Team Leader.
- Ensures completion of marketing communications for the company including monthly and weekly emails, ads, internal communications, promotional programs, community activities, etc.
- Boosts loyalty to our brands, leveraging data analytics.
- Ensure deadlines are met with design and preparation of all types of printed and digital material.
- Responsible for ensuring online ordering platform(s) are maintained with current photos and accurate product descriptions (ie, Homesome, Spot-on, e-commerce, etc)
- Tracks and reports on marketing initiatives.
- Coordinates between Marketing Department, Scanning Department and Team Leaders to secure elements and information needed for marketing activities (emails, coupon codes, UPC lists, etc).
- Receives quotes on projects, places orders and is responsible for project completion. Makes sure projects remain on budget.
- Serves as program owner for community-based and external events. Primary liaison with community partners during planning and execution of events. Ensures that prepared printed promotional materials, products needed, etc. for special events are ordered, accounted for, organized and completed. Serves as on-site leader at events with support from marketing team and other department staff as needed..
- Ensures prompt responses, fulfillment, tracking and reporting of approved donation requests.
- Performs other duties as assigned.s graphic design software to produce graphic art and visual materials for sales floor, promotions, advertisements, and informative and instructional material through a variety of media outlets. Under the direction of Marketing Team Leader and Senior Management, produces monthly newsletter, ads, customer e-mails, press releases, and employee newsletter.
Education And Experience (E = Essential D = Desired)
- E) 2-3 years of related experience in marketing, community outreach and communications.
- (E) Degree in marketing or communications or equivalent combination of education and experience
- (E) Understanding of and ability to apply retail marketing concepts, including but not limited to, product promotion, public relations, cross merchandising, community partnership development and execution.
- (D) Advanced knowledge and proficient use of Adobe Creative Suite.
- (D) Proficient in data analytics related to various marketing initiatives (e-mail, social media, Google Analytics, performance marketing initiatives, etc.)