Directs graphic designers to produce graphic art and visual materials for promotions, advertisements, and informative and instructional material through a variety of media outlets. Under the direction of the CEO, develops and handles marketing communications for the company including the monthly newsletter, ads, customer e-mails, social media, press releases and employee communication.
- Marketing Associate
- Graphic Designer
- Responsible for developing strategies in line with current trends and implementing company/brand marketing plans.
- Oversees the design and maintenance of company’s web site.
- Creates warm leads and creates marketing funnels to drive sales.
- Develops and handles marketing communications for the company including the monthly newsletter, ads, customer e-mails, social media, press releases, and employee newsletter.
- Boosts company/product loyalty to our brands, leveraging social media and data analytics.
- Ensure deadlines are met with design and preparation of all types of printed material.
- Tracks promotional and advertising initiatives.
- Coordinates between Marketing Department, Scanning Department and Team Leaders on developing monthly newsletter and store signs.
- Receives quotes on projects, places order and is responsible for project completion.
- Ensures that prepared printed promotional materials and set up for special events are organizes and completed.
- Provides supervision, guidance and leadership to marketing team.
- Works with Category Managers on demo and sampling initiatives in Mustard Seed Market and Café stores.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education And Experience (E = Essential D = Desired)
- (E) High School or equivalent
- (E) 3-5 years of related experience in community outreach and communications.
- (D) Degree in Marketing or Communications or related field or equivalent combination of education and experience