Leading generic pharmaceutical distributor with advanced information technologies seeks a highly motivated IT Senior Support Technician with a passion for technology, collaboration, and creative problem-solving. This position is responsible for resolving second level support tickets, troubleshooting hardware, software and network connectivity issues, onboarding groups of new employees, and covering Support Technician duties as needed to ensure incidents and requests are resolved in a timely and efficient manner.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
To accomplish this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform, with or without reasonable accommodation, each essential function satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to help enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Provide second level support for the IT helpdesk and provide resolutions to end-user issues
· Research message delivery issues in the email filtering system
· Investigate and resolve issues with phone call reporting and monitoring
· Install and troubleshoot printers, RF guns, and USB devices
· Perform first level support tasks at an “expert” level
· Other duties as assigned
· College education or certifications in IT or related area
· 3+ years of relevant experience in an IT support role
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
· Ability to complete basic technical projects with limited supervision
· Write technical support documentation
Technical Skills Required:
· Experience adding users, computers, and GPOs in Active Directory
· Experience with cyber security systems such as email filters and antivirus
· Experience with remote management and monitoring tools
· Advanced Windows Professional administration
· Exposure to Windows Server administration
Soft Skills Required:
· Desire and aptitude to learn quickly and grow professionally
· Work well independently and within a team
· Be able to work well with deadline pressure
· Strong work ethic and attention to detail
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· No regular travel required.
N (Not Applicable) Activity is not applicable to this position.
O (Occasionally) Position requires this activity up to 33% of the time (0 - 2.5+ hrs/day)
F (Frequently) Position requires this activity from 33% - 66% of the time (2.5 - 5.5+ hrs/day)
C (Constantly) Position requires this activity more than 66% of the time (5.5+ hrs/day)
Manually Manipulate F
Reach Outward F
Reach Above Shoulder F
Squat or Kneel F
Other Physical Requirements
• Vision (Near, Peripheral)
• Sense of Sound - Must be able to listen to calls.
We are a generic pharmaceutical distributor located in the Memphis area since 1987. Our company mission is to consistently deliver cost-effective generic pharmaceuticals while providing unmatched service to our pharmacy and supplier partner.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities, Women, Protected Veterans, and individuals with Disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual orientation, national origin, veteran status, disability, or any other classification protected by law.