Are you a self-motivated and highly resourceful person who is capable of dominating the markets we serve? Do innovation, information, and teamwork excite you? Are you an avid learner who is always looking to improve?
Who We Are:
- Locally and independently owned company founded in 1991.
- The leading commercial real estate firm in Idaho.
- Voted by our employees as one of Idaho’s Best Places to Work for fifteen (15!) consecutive years. We encourage you to join our team and see why!
The Accounts Payable Tech position is reliant on data management and general ledger coding. We want this position to quickly and accurately get bills and invoices in to our accounting system using our processes. A successful candidate should be experienced in the accounts payable field with a savviness for systems and technology. If you’re in the early stages of your accounting career and are great with technology, this position is for you!
- College degree preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working with accounts payable and accounts receivable.
- Detail oriented and great organizational qualities.
- Experience with Acumatica as an accounting software is a plus.
- Experience working with new systems and technology.
Knowledge, skills, and abilities:
- Be familiar with the use of general ledger subaccounts or account classes.
- Have knowledge of commissionable wages and their relationship to revenue.
- Possess strong “customer service” skills when communicating with internal or external parties.
- Experience with implementation, troubleshooting, and testing of new accounting-related systems is a plus.
- Understand how systems connect to each other – API knowledge is a plus.
- Highly proficient using Microsoft Office suite: Excel, Outlook, Word, etc.
- Process vendor bills and customer invoices timely and accurately.
- Understand proper general ledger coding across each department.
- Manage company credit cards for activity and coding and reconciliation of receipts.
- Perform daily cash management duties, including the recording of bank deposits, updating and distribution of cash receipt logs, posting of cash to the accounts receivable sub-ledger, printing checks, initiating electronic payments, processing commission payments, and distributing activity logs.
- Manipulate Excel data into importable accounts payable and receivable formats for multiple business segments.
- Review accounts payable and receivable aging for accuracy and completeness.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
This job description describes the general nature and level of work performed by employees, but is not a complete list of functions, skills, and expectations of employees.