Voted one of Chicago's Best Places to Work by the Chicago Tribune for the sixth year in a row, Clarity Partners is hiring!
Clarity Partners is seeking a Mobile Device Administrator local to Chicago, IL. This is a fulltime opportunity on a large-scale client facing project. Seeking candidates flexible to report onsite as needed.
- Maintain physical inventory of mobile devices.
- Create and maintain reports related to mobile devices.
- Deploy devices and provide training on usage of mobile devices.
- Acquire and configure devices for deployment.
- Troubleshoot device, connectivity and application issues.
- Deploy, remove and update applications on mobile devices.
- Manage MDM environment and Apple Business Manager account.
- Create, integrate and test workflows.
- Travel to locations within Chicago to deploy, collect and support mobile devices.
- Establish and maintain professional business relationships with clients, distributors, vendors and trade contracts
- 2-4 years of experience managing mobile devices.
- Experience with Android and iOS.
- Experiences with other MDM platforms (MobileIron, Intune, BES, etc.).
- Knowledge and experience with Active Directory and Windows OS (2012 / 2016).
- Experience with supporting MS Windows based computers and applications.
- General knowledge of how different IT systems interact. Ability to learn and support new systems and applications.
- Strong experience with VMWare Workspace One.