Saint Arnold is a small company and this position will have many different responsibilities. The main focus is to operate the kegging line. Below is a partial list of the activities of this position:
- Operate kegging line: Responsible for setting up, operating and cleaning the kegging line. Make sure that the line is operating properly. Make sure there is no oxygen pickup in the beer lines. Keep the highest level of sterility in the entire process. Perform preventative maintenance and routine maintenance on the equipment.
- Maintain keg inventory: Analyze the on-hand empty keg inventory. Ensure that there is an adequate supply for the projected schedule.
- Record Keeping:Accurately track and report number of kegs filled, kegs received and other keg inventory responsibilities.
- Other: Assist on other lines when needed. Help with miscellaneous brewery tasks including maintaining building and grounds and other projects as they come up.
- Schedule: Monday through Thursday, 1:30 PM to 12:00 AM