- Prepare Project scope of work definitions (hardware/software & labor) for new and existing customers within Cooperative Systems technology standards and processes
- Assess prospective customer environments based on Cooperative Systems standards
- Document new and existing customer environments using Cooperative Systems standard tools.
- Register deals with vendors as appropriate
- Assist in preparation and delivery of presentations and proposals
- Meet with customers and prospects for Sales and vCIO/Strategic Business Review meetings as needed
- Apply business knowledge and technical knowledge to develop solutions in an interactive setting with prospective customers
- Stay current with emerging technologies especially as they apply to target markets
- Pursue & Cultivate New Leads
- Respond to & Pursue Leads provided by the Company
- Assist in Sales and Marketing efforts as needed
- Provide ideas/insights as to new processes & procedures that could benefit Cooperative Systems or Customers
- Occasional technical support for escalated issues
- Perform administrative duties including but not limited to logging hours, maintaining customer documentation, and using company-approved data entry system.
- Develop & Maintain Networking Relationships
- Perform other duties as assigned
Education and experience:
- Three or more years of Business to Business Sales Experience
- Bachelors degree in related field (IT, Sales, Business)
- Prefer minimum 3 years as a technical field engineer
- Knowledge of Technical Service Industry & it’s terms
- Must fit with company’s core values
- Dedicated to Success
- Professional demeanor
- Ability to present and explain technical solutions and Cooperative Systems value proposition to technical and non-technical individuals
- Interpersonal communications skills: ability to ask, listen, give information, follow direction and recognize position in terms of dealing with others.
- Advanced Computer Skills
- Ability to quickly analyze a situation and follow a systematic approach to problem resolution.
- Ability to manage time and multiple tasks/priorities.
- Ability to learn new procedures and concepts and apply them quickly and effectively.
- Attention to detail, clear and concise writing skills.
- Cooperation, trust and teamwork skills.
- Effectively use internal and external support resources and options.