Certified Medical Assistant
MidLantic Urology was founded on the desire to advance urology health care for our patients. Our merger of the top urology groups in Philadelphia not only gives us the most recognizable and skilled urologists but also empowers us with the resources to continue to innovate with the most advanced treatments backed by clinical research.
Our approach comes directly from the private practice model. We believe in highly personalized and compassionate care. Our specialists are by our patient’s side throughout their entire care journey. With 47 state-of-the art locations located throughout the region, we strive to provide the most convenient access to all our patients.
The MidLantic Urology team thrives on pushing the envelope of what’s possible in urological medicine. Our advancement of urology health through clinical research makes us a stronger practice. We’re passionate about raising the bar for urological care in service of our patients. And we’re just getting started.
No nights! No weekends
A busy urology practice is looking for a highly motivated Certified Medical Assistant (CMA) to come join our lively team! In order to be a strong fit with our team, we are looking for someone who is confident, a self-starter and devoted team member in a fast-paced work environment. This is a full-time position that will require at least 40 hours or more each week.
Essential functions include but are not limited to:
- Handle all patient care and assist physicians with medical procedures, injections, vitals, etc.
- Responsible for conducting analysis on patients prior to seeing the physician.
- Able to educate or communicate well with patients.
- Will work with the EMR (Electronic Medical Records) system, practice management, patient scheduling and medical billing system.
- Must have a current certification as a Medical Assistant (CMA)
- Must have excellent interpersonal and computer skills, specifically EMR (Electronic Medical Records), is required.
- Previous work experience in a medical office or similar practice is preferred.
- At least 1-3 years experience as a Medical Assistant is preferred.
- Compensation is commensurate with experience.
- A competitive benefits package and paid vacation is offered.