This position will assist in overseeing our warehouse operations and activities. Ideal candidate will have well-rounded experience including, office administration, warehouse duties, and customer service. The Warehouse Manager works regularly with other warehouse managers, employees and management staff. Must communicate effectively, accomplish time-sensitive tasks, accountability for work performed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Lifting, loading, driving, delivering, off-loading & staging materials with forklift and pallet jack (some manual off-loading is required).
- Manage receiving/shipping & releasing material
- Planning/Delivery trucking schedule
- Ability to stage & schedule jobs based on Field super staging
- Assuring builder schedule adherence
- Confirming materials have arrived prior to installation day
- Ability to interact and work with sub-contractor labor
- Purchase orders
- Manage Inventory levels
- Keep warehouse organized & in good standing
- Great communication skills with field employees and installers
- Proven multitasker - ability to work & respond to a fast paced, high volume environment, including office emails, phone calls and subcontractor and customer interactions
- Prepare orders methodically to prepare for shipping.
- Reliably identify damaged, lost, or missing material and notify team immediately.
- Always treat material with care and concern.
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBILITIES This position carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with company guidelines, policies and procedures, and applicable laws. Supervisory responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- Supervise warehouse staff
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High school diploma/GED preferred
- Warehouse experience required
- Must have valid driver's license
- Must have forklift certification
- Managerial experience
- Bilingual a plus
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Excel/Word etc).
- Good verbal and written communications
- Trouble shooting/problem solving skills
- Logistics experience
- Willingness to learn
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic.
- Strong attention to detail and follow-through
- Self-starter, able to plan, prioritize and manage time efficiently
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Must possess the ability to stand for long periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among warehouse; to handle mail and documents; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 50 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents and products
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions
- Warehouse environment
- May have to meet tight deadlines
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement plan
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.