Celona’s Sales Development Representatives (SDRs) form the core of our ambitious go to market strategy and revenue growth engine. Using their intellect to understand potential customers (prospects), SDRs drive value beyond expectations every day by helping customers solve their most important wireless connectivity challenges. In this position SDR position you'll learn what it takes to be successful in the world of enterprise technology sales. This is your opportunity to build the SDR team in one of the world’s most challenging and rewarding fields.
Celona was born with the idea that 5G technology will fundamentally change how the world’s leading enterprises work and do business. End users of Celona’s industry-first Private 5G solution includes multiple Fortune 50 companies addressing critical connectivity needs for their next generation digital initiatives.
Job #1 for this role would be to drive first meetings with technology leaders at the world’s largest enterprises. With your support, Celona's field sales teams will open up highly qualified opportunities and expand Celona’s reach within the fast-growing private 5G market.
- A track record of success building relationships with new customers.
- 6 months to 2 years of enterprise B2B SaaS sales and/or lead generation experience.
- Interest and ability to learn technical concepts quickly.
- Proficiency across the sales development tech-stack including Salesloft and Salesforce.
- Excellent writing and presentation skills with attention to grammar and tone.
- Desire for a successful career in enterprise technology sales.
- EQ: Self-aware, hard-working, personable, and humble.
- References to share notes on your past success from similar lines of work.
- Customer Obsessed – You understand, empathize, and offer solutions to our prospects.
- Intellectually Hungry?- You never stop learning and asking questions.
- Coachability – You absorb and implement feedback from teammates like a pro.
- Integrity?- You challenge the status quo when you’ve found a better way and you do the right thing no matter what.
- “Get it done” mentality?- You are proactive and execute with brilliant focus and a relentless spirit.
- Collaborative?- You care about your career goals and the success of your team.
- Driven?- You challenge yourself to go above and beyond your responsibilities.
What do our perks look like?
- Uncapped commission structure
- Competitive pay and equity
- Comprehensive medical, dental & vision insurance, 401(k)
Compensation for this role is between $70,000 - $90,000 On Target Earnings (base salary + commission) depending on your location, job-related skills, and experience.
At Celona full-time employees are also eligible to receive stock options and company-sponsored benefits. Other rewards are allocated based on impact of individual roles. These can include quarterly recognition awards and yearly merit increase.
Celona was born with the idea that a combination of 5G radio technology, edge computing and machine learning software will fundamentally change how organizations work and do business. Our journey started in 2019. Our founding team members have been part of companies like Qualcomm, Aruba, Cisco and built products spanning technologies from chipsets to systems to cloud based software.
End users of Celona’s industry-first 5G LAN solution include several Fortune 500 companies in the United States and we are backed by Tier-1 VC firms in the San Francisco Bay Area in addition to NTTVC, Qualcomm Ventures and In-Q-Tel as strategic investors. Next to market-leading alliance partnerships with Qualcomm, HPE Aruba and NTT, we utilize IT channel reseller partnerships to make private cellular networks truly accessible among enterprise environments – and help enterprise IT and OT teams address critical connectivity needs of next generation of digital initiatives.
Celona is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender perception or identity, national origin, age, marital status, protected veteran status, or disability status. This candidate must be eligible to work in the US.