At FFB Bank, we truly believe that our people are our greatest asset – and we treat them as such. We offer exciting and interesting opportunities for dedicated, hard-working professionals. If you share our values and passion for providing clients with opportunities to achieve their aspirations and personal success.
Teamwork: We collaborate, hold each other accountable, and win together.
Relationships: We are trustworthy, transparent, and respectful.
Authentic: We are humble, vulnerable, and we speak up.
Commitment: We are owners...Be hungry, responsive, and have a sense of urgency
Employment with FFB will allow you to earn competitively, grow professionally and enjoy a collaborative and compassionate culture that rewards good ideas, good work, and initiative
The Operations Risk Officer will oversee the organization’s comprehensive operational risk management program, assessing and identifying risks that could negatively affect the reputation, safety, security, or financial success of the organization.
We are seeking to hire a seasoned Operational Risk Officer to join our team. The person will be responsible for Enterprise-wide operational risk management.
- Serves as the Operational Risk Management Officer
- Serves at the Information Security Officer
- Serves as the Vendor Manager
- Serves as the DR/BCP Plan Owner
- Serves as External Audit Coordinator
- Conducts operational risk assessments; evaluates and recommends changes to policies, procedures, and processes; collecting and analyzing documentation, statistics, reports, regulatory guidance, and market trends for the following areas: Information Technology/Information Security/Wire/ACH/Digital Banking/Vendor Management/DR/BCP/SDLC
- Own, Develop, maintain, and administer the following risk management areas by establishing programs, policies, and procedures to manage, identify, and address risks in the following areas: Vendor Management Policy and Program/DR/BCP/SDLC – System Development Lifecycle Policy and Program/Operational Risk Management and Governance Program
- Ensure the bank is prepared to meet the Operational Risk requirements of FDICIA, GLBA, and SOX regulations.
- Reviews and assesses risk management policies and protocols; makes recommendations and implements modifications and improvements.
- Recommends and implements risk management solutions such as insurance, safety and security policies, business continuity plans, or recovery measures.
- Reviews and analyzes metrics and data such as cash flow, inventory, breakage, and employee activity that could uncover fraudulent behavior.
- Drafts and presents risk reports and proposals to the Board of Directors, senior executive, and staff.
- Performs other duties and responsibilities as directed.
- Bachelor’s degree in risk management, Finance, or related field required.
- 3-5 years of related experience highly preferred.
- Thorough understanding of policies and best practices of financial services risk management.
- Understanding and ability to implement and manage software development governance program.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent mathematical and critical thinking skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Strong supervisory and leadership skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software to prepare reports and policies.
- Ability to understand and apply risk versus reward solutions and decision making to enable the bank to grow and thrive.