JOB TITLE Office Manager
REPORTS TO Chief Financial Officer (CFO)
FSLA STATUS Full Time, non-exempt
LOCATION Boulder, CO
ABOUT TGTHR At TGTHR (formerly Attention Homes), we are building a movement that galvanizes communities, empowers young people, and puts an end to youth homelessness. We won’t stop until every young person is valued, empowered and safe. TGTHR is committed to building a culture of equity, inclusivity, and non-violence for all individuals. For more information, visit TGTHR.org.
The following values guide all of our efforts:
- We believe growth is rooted in relationships.
- We believe in wildly celebrating resilience.
- We believe there is strength in diversity.
- We believe in promoting youth voices.
- We believe that housing is a fundamental right.
SUMMARY OF POSITION The Office Manager leads and supports the day-to-day operations of the organization to keep the organization productive, efficient, and organized at all times.
- Meet and greet visitors to TGTHR’s administrative office
- Ensure TGTHR’s administrative offices have the materials and equipment necessary to run efficiently
- Provide administrative support to TGTHR’s development, finance, and people & engagement teams
- Purchase, assign, and track software licenses for TGTHR’s staff
- Basic software and hardware troubleshooting
- Track TGTHR’s computer and telephony devices; replace as necessary
- Oversee relationship between TGTHR and various vendors including TGTHR’s 3rd party technology provider, outsourced cleaning personnel, property management, etc.
- With TGTHR’s 3rd party technology provider, manage the TGTHR’s Google Workspace environment
- Develop and maintain a program to ensure TGTHR employees know of, and are abiding by, TGTHR’s established policies and procedures
- Create and maintain standard operating procedure manual for TGTHR’s administrative office
- Other duties as assigned.
BENEFITS AND COMPENSATION Salary Range: $45,000-$50,000 TGTHR offers competitive compensation and benefits such as a flexible work environment dependent on work position, medical, dental, vision, and accident insurance, paid time off/sick leave/parental leave/paid holidays/bereavement leave, employee assistance program/counseling services, development and educational opportunities and a 403(b) retirement plan.
TGTHR is a drug-free workplace. Candidates and employees must be able to pass a criminal background check.
TGTHR is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. We are strategically invested in creating an equitable, diverse, just, and inclusive work environment. All interested individuals, including people of color, LGBTQ+ folks, women, and people with different levels of ability are particularly urged to apply. For more information on our justice, equity, diversity and inclusion efforts, visit our website here.
- A minimum of 2 years of experience in a role with similar responsibilities.
- Commitment to the continued education of social justice, especially the intersection of youth homelessness and race, sexuality, gender, ability, and socioeconomics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with a wide variety of people.
- Able to meet deadlines in a fast-paced, quickly changing environment.
- Able to understand and respect the importance of confidentiality.
- A proactive, collaborative approach to problem-solving with strong time management and decision-making skills.
- Skilled at building and maintaining healthy, professional relationships across multiple departments.
- Good sense of humor and adaptability.
- Professionally skilled in working with Microsoft applications (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and GSuite.
- Ability to sit for long periods of time performing typing duties on a computer.
- Able to lift a minimum of 30 lbs.
- Ability to lift, bend, stoop, kneel, crouch, push and do other strenuous activities.
- TGTHR's important work classifies our employees and program participants as high-risk. The health, safety, and ability of our team to provide critical services remain our most important priorities. If you are hired, we will require you to prove that you have received the COVID-19 vaccine or have a valid religious or medical reason not to be vaccinated.
- Bilingual, Spanish a plus.