Landon School is committed to the ethical, intellectual, and personal development of boys. We challenge and inspire them to think deeply, individually, and broadly; to live with respect and honor; and to grow into healthy, well-rounded men of integrity and character who seek to make a positive difference in the world around them.
Landon is a diverse community committed to creating an environment where boys are encouraged to strive, reach, and endeavor towards becoming their best selves. This is done through our teacher-coach-mentor model of instruction, our caring and dedicated faculty, and a robust co-curricular program.
Landon seeks a Part-Time Bus Driver to join our team.
- Drive safely along designated routes
- Obey traffic laws, safety procedures, and transit regulations
- Pick up and drop off passengers at designated locations
- Follow a specific timetable while on duty
- Communicate with passengers and employers regarding delays or any issues along a route
- Check the bus tires, lights, and oil when needed for basic maintenance
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Valid CDL class A or B with passenger (P) endorsement and (S) school endorsement
- One+year experience driving a school bus preferred
- Ability to pass a background check and drug and alcohol screening