· Performs office administration and construction project administrative tasks from project mobilization through project closeout for multiple construction projects
· Prepares submittals, RFIs, pay applications and processes change orders;
· Maintains project contract records and enters daily update into project management and invoicing system;
· Processes material and equipment orders in line with contract terms and schedules;
· Conducts project documents and reconciliations with accounting staff;
· Conducts research, maintains databases, reconciles data and resolves discrepancies;
· Prepares and edits numerous simple and complex letters, reports and spreadsheets which may include construction project status reports, running queries, work flow charts, schedules, estimates, budgets, proposals, etc.
· Coordinates project activities between the customer, project team members, subcontractors, superintendents, architects, engineers, regulatory agencies, suppliers and vendors ensuring specifications, compliance and schedules are met;
· Performs general office administrative duties to include phones, mail, supplies and inventory control.
· Assist in development Performa budgets.
· Assist in producing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports.
· Report any facility repairs and needs. Follow up to endure all items are addressed and
· Completed in a timely manner. Manage an “Items to Address” list on all items found during site inspections to ensure all are completed.
· Must have at least 5 years experience performing duties described above for commercial construction
· Exceptional organization skills with keen attention to detail, deadlines and accuracy
· Strong interpersonal, written and oral communications skills
· Ability to meet deadlines and work well under pressure
· Ability to think critically and analytically, and exhibit sound judgment
· Effective and proactive team player
· Ability to multi-task and assist in handling various projects simultaneously
· Ability to work outside normal business hours at times depending upon workload
· Experience reading and interpreting construction documents to include drawings, bids, budgets, schedules. leases and contracts
· Experience writing professional business correspondence and preparing presentations;
· Experience using spreadsheets, construction management and scheduling software such as Yardi and Microsoft Office Suite (outlook, word, excel, power point)
· Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required.