The Customer Service Representative is responsible for assisting customers with processing service/warranty orders, reviewing and troubleshooting customer concerns. Candidates must be an active listener who can show empathy while exemplifying professionalism, have a positive attitude, listen attentively to all customers, use your analytical skills to evaluate and troubleshoot concerns and ask questions to clarify needs to get to the root cause of the call.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Entering data regarding new and existing orders
- Answering customer phone calls
- Communicating with internal and external customers
- Keeping our customers updated with order information in a timely manner
- Ensuring customers have a positive experience
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Effective communication skills
- Ability to adapt to a fast-paced work environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Ability to find solutions and prioritize tasks
PHYSICAL DEMANDS The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at computer monitor for long periods throughout the day.
- Must possess the ability to stand for long periods of time; to reach with hands and arms; to move among and between offices; to handle mail and documents; to sit, stoop, kneel and crouch; to lift and move up to 10 pounds; to see well enough to discern differences in quality of documents and files.
- Must utilize visual acuity, speech and hearing, hand and eye coordination and manual dexterity necessary to operate a computer and office equipment
WORK ENVIRONMENT The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- General working conditions
- Office environment
- Health Insurance (Medical, Prescription, Dental, and Vision)
- Life Insurance
- Paid Holidays and Time Off
- 401(k) Plan with company matching
Artisan Design Group is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for applicants and employees. It is the policy of Artisan Design Group to apply recruiting, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, and professional development practices without regard to actual or perceived race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, sexual orientation and gender identity), national origin, age (40 or older), disability or certain classifications based on genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances.