The Camp Administrative Coordinator manages administrative duties at the Camp office for Camp For All, a nonprofit organization located in Burton, TX.
The coordinator is expected to create a welcoming and professional environment for all staff, volunteers, Partners, Campers and visitors. This position assists the team in all aspects of bringing Campers to our facility, in addition to managing the day-to-day office tasks typically associated with the front office of a Camp site.
Camp For All transforms the world for children and adults with challenging illnesses or special needs. We achieve this by intentionally delivering unique, truly barrier-free experiences throughout the year. Camp For All collaborates with more than 65 nonprofit organizations to enable nearly 9,000 campers and their families to discover life each year.
Pay range for this Full-Time, Hourly position is $16-18 per hour. Although the typical work hours for this position are Monday through Friday 8:00am until 4:30pm, it may sometimes require weekend or evening hours. Any hours outside of normal work week hours will be scheduled with advance notice.
Camp For All offers 100% employer paid health, life and long-term disability benefits for full-time staff. Additionally, dental, vision, short term disability and supplemental life benefits are offered.
Camp For All is proud to provide generous paid time off, earned every pay period, and includes (11) paid holidays. Eligible employees are also encouraged to participate in the 401k plan, with a matching employer contribution of up to 4%.
· Minimum of two years’ professional work environment experience
· Minimum of two years’ experience working with Windows based software applications
· Square point of sale terminal experience- not required, but nice to have
· Comfortable with learning new software programs and technologies
List of Essential Duties
· Assists with booking campsite reservations
· Creates and manages forms as needed
· Maintains Camp office general calendar
· Data entry and management of Camper surveys
· Assist with Camper inquiries
· Manages the Camp store, including inventory, sales and cash
· Receives, screens and routes communication to the proper department/individual
· Welcomes and screens all visitors upon arrival
· Receives, opens and distributes daily mail
· Assists with events- including weekends, evenings as needed
· Assists with Partner and community communications
· Manages office supplies inventory and ordering
· Attends weekly staff meeting and records, generates, and distributes minutes
· Serves as the primary contact person for general information emails
· Manages accounts payable receipt submissions
· Maintains filing of required hard copy documents as well as digital files
· Other duties as determined by Camp Director
The Camp Administrative Coordinator reports directly to the Camp Director.