Watters International Realty has been turning the Real Estate Industry on its head since 2010. Our unique approach to marketing has made us one of the top Real Estate companies in the US. Just ask the Wall Street Journal, or Inc.500, or the Austin Business Journal, or more importantly - ask our clients. Our success has brought growth. We have expanded from Austin to San Antonio and Dallas/Fort Worth. And our expansion continues. We have franchise affiliates in over 20 markets throughout the US and Canada. All of this growth means opportunity. So if you are looking for an opportunity to join a team focused on success, contribute at a high level and quite often build processes and procedures that will forever have your name on them - give us a call.
The Buyer Team Lead’s primary responsibility is to train, lead and motivate Buyer Agent Specialists to maximize sales, efficiency and compliance with WIR systems and TREC/TAR standards of practice. The Buyer Agent Team Lead shall own the responsibility of helping Buyer Agents become successful in the WIR Model. They help lead the Buyer Agent Team through training, conversion, coaching, and mentoring to ensure they are optimizing every warm lead from initial contact through to closing. The Buyer Agent Team Lead has experience leading and growing a team of real estate agents. A proven track record of growth and effective leadership skills are necessary for this role.
- Train a rotating class of new agents, help them to sharpen phone skills, role play presentation skills, market knowledge and overall real estate expertise.
- Interview and select new Buyer Agent Specialist prospects at the direction of the Market Manager.
- Oversee the performance of existing and new Buyer's agents, help them increase overall number of appointments, lead-to-appointment and appointment to closing conversions, each quarter.
- Lead one-on-one weekly meetings with all Buyer Agent Specialists assigned for leadership.
- Teach and reinforce through role play the approved scripts and dialogues, provided by WIR.
- Coach agents toward meeting or exceeding their minimum goals of six sale transactions per quarter and their stretch goals as defined by each Buyer Agent Specialist and the Buyer Agent Team Lead together.
- Enforce a minimum number of unique weekly phone prospecting contacts and new buyer appointments, as stated by the Market Manager.
- Attend training sessions, teleconference calls, and meetings as deemed necessary by the company.
- Check the Lead Management System (Boomtown) for assigned leads and police the system for uncalled or poorly tended leads per the guidelines laid forth by the Market Manager. Enter detailed notes into Boomtown (the Contact Management System).
- Report weekly to the Market Manager regarding the progress of each supervised Buyer Agent Specialist.
- Spot check Buyer Agent Specialists’ actions for any weaknesses or opportunities in skills related to the position, including but not limited to scripts/dialogues, buyer presentations, written contracts, and all areas of client satisfaction.
- Make recommendations to the Market Manager regarding any Buyer Agent Specialist who the BATL thinks should be released/terminated from their independent contractor agreements with WIR.
- Energetically promote the the Company brand and any associated brands (expansion offices, partner lenders, etc.)
- Alert the Market Manager or other affiliate who speaks negatively about WIR or brings a negative attitude to his/her work.
- At least twice per month, hold trainings for all Buyer Agents and add the lesson to the WIR online training database.
- Attend all conferences as required by WIR. WIR will pay for transportation to and from the conference, lodging, and a predetermined per diem for meals. WIR will not pay for charges to the room including but not limited to: movies, long distance telephone calls, food, beverages, or laundry services.
- Promptly communicate with the management/ownership of WIR anything that gives you discomfort as it relates to the work atmosphere.
- Work with Buy Side Transaction Coordinator on the contract-to-close process to make sure everything runs smoothly and effectively, and that the Buyer Agent Specialists are complying with the transaction management checklists and company standards.
- Assist in the nurturing of existing and new WIR Brand Ambassadors.
- Work with the Market Leader to report weekly KPI’s, 411’s and reporting feedback.
- Previous residential real estate industry experience, New Home Sales experience a plus
- Served as a Coach/Mentor over a team of real estate agents (6-10 agents)
- Experience in G Suite and CRM systems (Boomtown/Sales Force)
- Experience training agents on effective lead conversion
- Knowledge of working with agents via 1x1's to go over performance KPIs and growth plans
- Experience in ramping up new agents via classroom and virtual training