BerkOne's innovative workforce takes pride in developing highly creative solutions for our customers' most vexing business challenges. We are looking for a motivated Office Support Specialist to join our team in our Vehicle Titles Department. If you enjoy working on a computer, this position is for you. It provides the satisfaction of helping others, without any phone or customer interaction!
WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Work in a confidential secure room workspace and handle high volume, critical vehicle title work in a time sensitive manner, while maintaining confidentiality
- Complete research required to respond to inquiries concerning transaction status or problems and compose responses that fully address those inquires
- Perform clerical tasks and accurate data input in multiple systems by following written procedures
LOCATION + SCHEDULE
- On-site in our Bethlehem, PA office
- Full-time Schedule
- Monday - Friday, 9 AM - 5 PM
- No weekends!
PAY + BENEFITS:
- Salary: $15.70/hour
- On the job training to help you succeed
- Medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Generous PTO
- 401(k) Profit Sharing
- Basic Life Insurance
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Travel Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Long Term Disability
- Preparation of Wills
- Optional pet insurance
We are looking for a decisive and critical thinker who can work independently and enjoys repetitive work. You are motivated to solve problems, reach productivity goals, and take pride in your attention to detail and accuracy.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Ability to work in a production environment with deadlines
- Strong computer literacy with the ability to work across several applications
- Possess a general knowledge of banking rules and regulations
- Minimum of 2 years of banking, business, clerical experience OR 1-year automotive title experience
At BerkOne, open and honest communication is the mobilizing force that maintains the integrity of our company. We interact with each other and our clients with respect and trust. Our employees drive the success of our organization and we are committed to providing the environment for them to succeed! We encourage the use of information, imagination, and initiative to develop innovative solutions.Check out our real-world results at berkone.comBerkOne is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All positions require a successful reference check, criminal background check and drug screen.