The Catholic Campus Center for Haskell Indian Nations University in Lawrence, KS is seeking a practicing, energized Catholic for their Campus Coordinator position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Coordinate liturgical and sacramental services.
- Plan educational and social activities.
- Campus communication.
- Responsible for building and grounds maintenance for Haskell students and community.
- Other projects and duties as assigned by leadership.
- At least two years experience teaching Catholic religious education to K-12 grades as well as adults.
- Experience with Catholic liturgy and the planning responsibilities for sacramental preparation.
- Strong listening and communication skills (verbal and written).
- Flexible to work all shifts as business needs dictate.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office software; creating flyers, posters and social media experience a plus.