Bristol Animal Hospital aren’t aiming to be just another veterinary clinic. Our vision is unique. You can think of us as a kind of hybrid practice. We have board-certified specialists on staff here; people who are recognized as top specialists in the world at their respective fields. Our aim is to be a new kind of hospital. One where you build a meaningful and comfortable relationship with your team, but also one where you know your pet is truly receiving medical care that is truly world-class. But the best way for us to tell you about this is for you to see for yourself. We promise, you won’t regret it.
Looking for Veterinary Tech ( Full-Time) 36-40hr/wk
Includes every other Saturday am
Rotating treatment weekends
Experience (minimum 1 year) or graduate of a tech school preferred
Compensation dependent upon experience
• MUST have previous clinical veterinary experience
• License preferred, but experienced, non-licensed Vet Technicians welcome to apply.
• Ability to monitor and chart vital signs during anesthetic procedures
• Ability to place I.V. catheters
• Experience handling cats and administering medications
• Proficiency in venipuncture
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Sense of enthusiasm
• Ability to work well in a team-environment.
• Passion for serving others
• Strong work ethic/ self-driven
Modern facility Great team to work with
Benefits include pet care benefits, 401K, paid holidays, paid vacation and sick time. scrub/uniform allowance, CE stipend
Work and live in the beautiful Champlain Valley