Full-Service Industrial & Commercial Roofing
Come join the Official Roofing Contractor of the Tennessee Titans. We are currently seeking to hire for several positions with our company. Our 6 core values are Accountable, Hungry, Humble, Customer-Focused, Innovative, and Smart. These are the bloodline of Rackley Roofing Companies. If you share the values, you belong in our Company. We hire based on our values, regardless of experience. This is just one of the many reasons we are different from most roofing companies. We understand as a company that if you are willing to learn, we are willing to teach. If you want to be part of something special and don't have the experience, Rackley understands that everyone has to start somewhere. If you share our core values, make the smart choice to join our great group of people at Rackley Roofing.
The Service Contract Administrator manages and reviews business contracts for financial agreements, rental agreements, business proposals, and scopes of work. The duties include negotiating contract terms and conditions with each party, analyzing potential risks involved with certain contract agreements and helping employees and leadership better understand the information outlined in the contracts. The Service Contracts Administrator will work under the direction of leadership to develop, negotiate, and evaluate contracts on behalf of Rackley Roofing and ensure that all parties involved are complicit with the terms of the contract.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Review contracts from building owners, contractors, consultants, institutions, and vendor partners.
- Prepare subcontracts
- Negotiate contract terms with internal and external parties
- Explain contract terms and conditions to managers and relevant parties
- Analyze potential risks involved with specific contact language
- Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met
- Maintain an organized system of physical and digital records in Dataforma.
- Interacts with builders and project managers
- Ensures and processes new job compliance including pre-lien filings, insurance certificates, etc.
- Requests Certificates of Insurance and submits W-9, business licenses, and any other requested items for new and existing projects
- Knowledge of legal requirements involved with contracts
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong negotiation and mediation skills
- Keen attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors
- Strong analytical, organizational, and time management skills
- Fundamental knowledge of construction techniques, building materials, standards, and equipment a plus
- Paralegal experience is a plus
- Notary a plus
Rackley Roofing is an Equal Opportunity and Drug-Free Employer offering excellent challenges, career opportunities, competitive pay, and benefits including:
- Medical, Dental, Vision
- Life Insurance
- Cancer, Accident, Short-Term Disability
- PTO and Holidays