CloudBees provides the leading software delivery platform for enterprises, enabling them to continuously innovate, compete, and win in a world powered by the digital experience. Designed for the world's largest organizations with the most complex requirements, CloudBees enables software development organizations to deliver scalable, compliant, governed, and secure software from the code a developer writes to the people who use it. The platform connects with other best-of-breed tools, improves the developer experience, and enables organizations to bring digital innovation to life continuously, adapt quickly, and unlock business outcomes that create market leaders and disruptors.
CloudBees was founded in 2010 and is backed by Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, Bridgepoint Credit, HSBC, Golub Capital, Delta-v Capital, Matrix Partners, and Lightspeed Venture Partners. Visit www.cloudbees.com and follow us on Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook.
About the role
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic intern who is eager to learn about CloudBees by assisting two departments: Business Systems and Data & Analytics. You will be working closely with our team to accomplish objectives and tasks, such as: executive reporting on business outcomes, improved data integrity within our CRM, assisting with business operations projects, and improving processes.
To be successful as an Intern, you should be willing to help with any tasks assigned by a supervisor. You will be involved in upcoming projects as well as assisting with current campaigns.
What you'll do
- Attend project meetings
- Perform SDLC project tasks (document requirements, write test cases, perform testing, project communication)
- Assist with Salesforce CRM objectives
- Data cleanup
- Convert process builder items to Flows
- Troubleshoot Salesforce Help inquiries from the user community
- Help establish onboarding and offboarding automation
- Setup Slack integrations
- Improve user experience (layouts, views)
- Assist with Data & Analytics objectives
- Creating actionable alerts for data quality issues
- Help maintain our centralized data platform
- Assist with account hierarchy reconciliation to improve the accuracy of our historical reporting
- Bachelors Degree (or in-progress)
- Experience with Salesforce CRM (Salesforce Bootcamp certification preferred)
- Experience with Tableau (preferred)
- Experience with PostgreSQL (preferred)
- Eager to learn and work with various departments in the company
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Google product suite
- Ability to multitask
- Takes ownership and accountability of tasks assigned
We’re invested in you!
At CloudBees, we truly believe that the more diverse we are, the better we serve our customers. A global community like Jenkins demands a global focus from CloudBees. Organizations with greater diversity—gender, racial, ethnic, and global—are stronger partners to their customers. Whether by creating more innovative products, or better understanding our worldwide customers, or establishing a stronger cross-section of cultural leadership skills, diversity strengthens all aspects of the CloudBees organization.
In the technology industry, diversity creates a competitive advantage. CloudBees customers demand technologies from us that solve their software development, and therefore their business problems, so that they can better serve their own customers. CloudBees attributes much of its success to its worldwide work force and commitment to global diversity, which opens our proprietary software to innovative ideas from anywhere. Along the way, we have witnessed firsthand how employees, partners, and customers with diverse perspectives and experiences contribute to creative problem-solving and better solutions for our customers and their businesses.