Catania Oils is a family owned business that has been around for over 100 years and through four generations. We are a leading packager and processor of edible oils located in Ayer, MA. Our Mission is to provide innovative quality products to customers in an efficient, economic and environmentally responsible manner. Whether you are looking for olive oil, vegetable oil or a specific blend or specialty oil you want a supplier that is known for their quality products, reliability and excellent service, which is precisely how we have built our strong reputation. When putting your name on a Catania product you can be assured of getting the quality and value needed to build a strong brand.
We are seeking experienced packaging manufacturing individuals that have desire to learn the edible oils business. In these face paced roles you will perform the following:
1. Perform daily set up and operation of packing lines in accordance with established operating procedures.
2. Participate in changeovers of equipment/ labels frequently and with minimal downtime of equipment.
3. Provide guidance and expertise to co-workers on equipment, procedures and processes.
4. Read and interpret all work instructions. Make recommendations to secure a more efficient process.
5. May make minor repairs to equipment when required. Adjust equipment when necessary for peak performance.
Previous experience in packaging environment.
Ability to troubleshoot
Continuous improvement mindset
Dependable - good attendance and attitude
Enjoy an excellent benefit package that includes a company matching 401k plan, onsite financial counselor, access to hundreds of vendor discounts, onsite market, weekly paycheck and many more benefits. Check our Catania oils facebook page and LinkedIn accounts to learn more. Come join the family!